••• 31. Nothing can break us •••

Start from the beginning

"I've seen the blood, I've seen the broken. The lost and the sights unseen. I want a flood I want an ocean.

I can't resolve this empty story, I can't repair the damage done."

That was pretty good.. But not really scream-able

What if I'd just do this.

"Rebellion, rebellion. We lost before the start. Rebellion, rebellion. One by one, we fall apart. We fell apart. We fell apart. We fell apart."

I was thinking of it, singing it in my head and smiled. This was gonna be great.

Then I heard a little boy yell

"Look Jaime! It's daddy!" I looked up to see Draven and Otis dragging Jaime along to Mike and me. Lila was standing next to Donna who was waving at us. I waved back and smiled before Draven and Otis crushed me.

"Daddy!!"

"Hey!" I smiled and laughed a little as I exaggerated having a hard time picking Draven and Otis up "you guys are getting so big you're going to have to carry me."

Draven laughed, so did Otis as he laughed "noo!"

I laughed as I kissed their foreheads.

First we went to get ice cream with the kids. And after that we went shopping for Donna.

We were now standing in some clothing shop as Donna was looking at dresses and other clothes.

She found one thing she liked, Mike insisted in paying it for her.

"Micheal I can't accept this.."

"Mom, please, I insist."

She gave in after a while, hugged Mike and kissed his cheek "thank you Micheal."

Mike has always been good with his parents, I once was, but after my mom left... That became a distant memory..

9 pm

Joe walked into Dave and his room, where we all where, Otis, Draven and Lila were asleep in a hotel room we got for them and Donna.

Joe had a huge grin on his face... this can't be good..

"Guys! I have the perfect idea for a video we can make!"

We all just looked at him and glared at each other, this couldn't be good..

Dave spoke up "well... what is it?"

Joe sat down on after grabbing his camera "We're going to play! Truth or dare! For the fans! It can be a live stream or we can use this app for Questions and it'll randomise turns."

"Can I play along?" Jaime asked.

Mike smiled at Jaime "sure." He said.

And yep... 10 minutes later, we were in front of a camera, playing truth or dare , we had an app to use, it would pick one person, they'd get to pick wether they wanted a truth or a dare.

"Okay, first Dave!" Joe said, looking at his phone.

"Truth." Dave said, giggling at the idea of fully grown men playing a game teens would play on sleepovers.

"Who do you think will kiss at the end of this night?" Joe smiled.

"Tough one.." Dave said. Yeah not really, we all know that'd be Mike and I.

We looked at the live stream chat, comments were filling up.

"Omg! Jaimeee!!"

"Bennoda would definitely go for that kiss ;)"

"Oehh! Is that Jaime?! Hiii!!"

"Bennoda kisss!!"

"BOURDELSOM :D"

"BENNODAAA."

"WHY NOT BOTH?!?!"

Dave laughed and said "I'm gonna go for, Mike and Brad. ."

Dave knew that Mike and I didn't want the fans to know about our relationship, or media. so Dave made the right choice.

"Next up! Brad." Joe said, After tapping a button the app to pick someone.

"Truth!"

"Who is your favourite person in the room?"

"ROB!" He yelled.

Rob looked away and covered his cheek with his hand, he was blushing.. aww, how cute.

After 15 more minutes of the game.

"Mike, your turn."

"Truth." Mike said.

"Name one thing you don't like about every player, this can be a habit, a personal thing, a thing about their appearance or a thing that has happened." Joe read.