She shrugged her shoulders telling that it's an information she hasn't gathered.

"I'm worried."
       A nurse came and butted in.

"She's bleeding and the wound seem so deep than the guy's wounds."
      The nurse who butted in informed.

"Why is that?"
       The nurse who talked to me since earlier surprisingly questioned.

"Most possible reason is because, man has more tight and strong muscles that can prevent the bullet go further than woman's, because as we know, woman's body consists of fats too before muscles and plus, not to be disrespectful, we know that woman has more weak muscles."
       I answered, concluding it myself and they both nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, how's my cousin doing?"
      I asked another question.

"Didn't I said earlier that she's operating someone else?"
       I chuckled as I had forgotten...

"Right, sorry. I'll go now. Thank you. Take care."
       As their junior, I bowed politely before walking to the ID scanner.

My eyes are still scanning the nurses...
Some have packs of blood, some are holding operating tools, some are entering operating room one and two alternately.

I scanned my ID and as I am confirmed to be signed in, I faced the direction of where the nurses are...

"Can't we really ask for the interns to do the surgery for Doctor Manoban?"
       A nurses asked with a distorted face in worry.

"You know we still can't ask the intern to do that unless it's their majors. I mean, can we really trust those new interns to operate our chief surgeon?"
        That's a rude comment but as an intern, I know the seniors can't fully trust as with these kind of very serious situations.

The door of the operating room one opened with a nurse coming in and there, I saw my cousin doing her job.

Then the door of the operating room two opened, there, an unconscious woman is lying on the bed, spotted by a light but there's no doctor to treat her.

I can't believe nurses are back and forth, entering the operating room one and two alternately, patience might be infected with the germs and so on.

I sighed...
Knowing that I'm an intern, I really can't demand them, plus, it looks like they are all waiting and rushing for my cousin to save the head surgeon at the other room which seem to be at a long process.

My cousin is still not holding a tool for stitching, means, she's not yet done with operating the guy...

"Excuse me."
      I grabbed a male nurse's attention...

His gloves are bloody, and behind his mask and hair protection, he's sweating real bad.

"Can't you stay inside? The operating room is fertilized and germ free, the patient might get infected by some virus or what."
       I questioned and his eyes showed an apologetic expression.

"We know, but tgere's so much going on. We can't really stay inside, the lady on the bed is not just a normal patient, but the head surgeon and she's losing herself, then no one wants another doctor to operate her because she only can trust her best friend to it to her."
       He explained before returning his back in a hurry.

Then that's the time I moved...
I went to the dressing room, cleaned myself and changed to operating clothes despite of my own schedule.

I went inside the operating room one...

"Doctor Park."
       I called the woman who's eyes are watery and reddish.

She looked at me taken aback.

"Let me do the surgery at the operating room two."
       I stated like I'm the boss.

She's a senior here in this hospital...
But I'm actually older than her.

"Will you do that, oppa?"
       She asked, her voice is cracking.

The head surgeon at the other room seem to be very important for my cousin.

"You can trust me. But I need your word so the nurses there will trust me."
       Without even asking, she commanded a free nurse to go with me and take the task at the other room.

"Doctor Park is letting the intern do the surgery."
        The nurse with me informed and the nurses looked at me surprised.

"Don't worry, I'm the intern who entered last week. I'm Doctor Park's cousin, you can trust me."
      I stated and desperately, they just nodded and that's the time we started moving.

"Her blood type?"
       I asked.

"O, should we transmit blood?"
       The nurse asked and I looked at the pack of bloods at the tray.

"Yes, and give me the scalpel now, please."
        I started doing the job that isn't mine...

This is not just for a good impression...
This is a job, a serious matter, a life saving situation.

"Doctor Manoban, you'll live. I don't just trust myself, but also your capability and willingness. Be willing and you'll be able to save yourself."

💎💎💎

A:    I'll sleep now. I shouldn't update for the third time but because I saw your comments at the previous chapter, I felt motivated. 😘