♢ d є α l ♢

Start from the beginning

However, both BTS and GFRIEND thought differently. "9 million won! But the contract said the rent is only 5 million!" A guy with dark pink hair exclaimed. Jung Hoseok.

Mdm Lee burst out laughing. "Did you really think a house like that would rent for only 5 million won?"

They all looked at each other, stunned.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Once they arrived at the house, they immediately gathered at a table to discuss.

"So, we obviously have a problem. Staying in this house is going to cost a lot of money." Namjoon said.

"We spent all of our savings to get this house." Sojung replied, pondering.

"Same here."

'Can anyone get help from their parents?" Yerin asked.

"No, all of our parents aren't living in Seoul, so we can't stay with them."

"Us too." Eunha replied.

"My parents are working overseas, so they can't too." Yewon said.

"Aish. So, none of us can get help from our parents, and none of us has enough money to afford the rent, now what are going to do?" The light pink-haired guy asked. Park Jimin.

They all sat in silence, deep in thought.

"How about," Yewon broke the silence. "We all live together? We can split the rent among us, so each group only has to pay 4 and a half million won."

"Thats not possible." Yoongi snapped. "We are from BigHit, and you girls are from Source Music, so how will that end well?"

"Wait, Yoongi." Seokjin interrupted. "We don't have much choice. Besides, it may work. It can't be so hard to get along, can it?"

"I agree." Yuna said. "We can just live together like this until we can find an alternative solution."

Everyone else agreed, and Yoongi reluctantly gave in. "Fine, we will just live together. However, we need to set some rules. One, girls can't enter boys' rooms, and boys can't enter girls'. Two, we can't tell anyone that we are living together. Our schools are rivals, and we can get expelled if we are caught."

Everyone nodded in agreement. "We will set more rules at a later time, but for now these will have to do." Eunha said.

"Now, we just have to decide who is sleeping with who. We will all decide within our own group, and when we are done, we will make a list and move the furniture accordingly, okay?" Hoseok asked.

"Arasseo."

"Now, let's get to work." said Sojung.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

After quite a long time of discussion and moving beds, Everyone was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to sleep.

The list of roomates are:

Sojung & Eunha
Yuna & SinB
Yerin & Yewon
Jimin & Hoseok
Seokjin & Yoongi
Namjoon & Taehyung
Jungkook

Yuna flung herself onto her bed, marveling at the unexpected turn of events that took place. She was curious about the students from BigHit, and she still did not completely trust them, but one thing was for sure:

The future was going to be one hell of a roaller coaster.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Chapter 2 updated!
I'm surprised that I managed to update this so soon after Chapter 1, lol
I don't think I wrote this chapter well, so I will come back and edit it xD
This chapter was inspired solely from the drama Good Morning Call. Go watch it, its really good.

Sorry for any spelling and grammatical errors, and thank you for reading!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·