The one that Niall gave me. 

I don't know what made me do it, but I took it out and put it on my wrist and smiled.

-----------------

"Okay, It's time." Grace whispers to me, as I turn around to whisper to Jenny. We the bridesmaids had to walk in with the groomsmen into the wedding hall. 

Of Course, Liam was with Grace, Harry and Jenny, Tom with Vera, and another couple leaving me with the one and only, Niall Horan.

I put my hand in between his arm, as we walked into the room. Just like old times, some would say. 

The marriage was a private event so only Louis and Rachel's close friends and family were here. We both were walking down the aisle together, making me feel a bit nauseous, because Luke was sitting right there, and I bet he wasn't that happy about this.

"You wore it." Niall said to me suddenly, as we smiled at Louis.

"What do you mean?"  I asked, turning to Niall for a second, before I look back at Louis and give him the biggest smile ever. 

"The bracelet." He said, making me gulp, as we continued to walk down the aisle.

"Uh yeah. Just wore whatever I could find." I trailed off. 

He frowned, not continuing the conversation, making me sigh. Even his frown was beautiful. Ugh why must I love such an angel? 

That angel broke your god-damned heart. 

He smiles once we reached Louis, before he lets my hand go. I walk up to Louis and peck his cheek and whisper a 'love you boo', before I join Grace.

That's when the music starts. 

We all look towards the church doors, eagerly. I look up to see Rachel and her father walking down the aisle. I soon get emotional at the sight of Louis grinning like mad at the woman he loves. She comes up to Louis and stands opposite him, as he whispers "you look so beautiful" at his fiance.

She has tears in her eyes as she looks back at the love of her life. 

"We are gathered here to unite these two people in marriage. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish. Two people must love in order to make that effort. " the priest said.

Now Louis also has tears in his eyes just watching the love of his life. 

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other." 

Louis turns around, towards Liam to get Rachel's ring. Rachel turns to Grace to get Louis' ring. 

The priest take Rachel's hand. "Rachel Stone, do you take Louis Tomlinson, as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you you part?"

Rachel looks into Louis eyes, smiles and says, "I do." She puts the ring on Louis ring finger, as the more tears fall out of her eyes. 

I wiped my eyes, witnessing such a beautiful event in front of me and made eye contact with Niall, to see his eyes also glossy.

The priest turns to Louis. "And Louis William Tomlinson. Do you take Rachel Stone as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, until death do you part?"