Origins: Izuka Midoriya

Start from the beginning

"Shut up Deku! You quirk-less loser!" One Katsuki Bakugo yelled at his former friend turn bully victim as explosions ignited in his hand.
The two behind him just laughing and mocking

"No I won't let you hurt him Kaa-chan. Picking on people are not how heroes act." Izuku tried to reason with Bakugo. Unfortunately this lead to only infuriate him.

With explosions ignited and his hands he rushed toward Deku yelling "Die Deku!" Ready to show that quirk-less nobody where he belongs.

Izuku braised himself for the pain but in that moment he had another vision it went as soon as it came and Izuku despite everything logical moved to copy the motion he saw in the vision as he crossed his arms and then his fingers right as the explosion hit. Bakugo stood back a smirk on his face as he thought he finally showed the nerd his place.

No one could imagine what happened next

As the other 2 bullies ran to get help for Bakugo and the other boy ran away no one noticed Izuku on his knees griping his head as the visions played on an infinite loop until eventually he couldn't take it anymore and passed out.

Inko POV
Inko Midoriya was a nervous wreck as she waited for her son and for the doctors to be done examining him. She and Mitsuki were walking to the park to pick up their sons when the cake upon the scene. When questioned the bullies tried to but the whole blame on Izuku but one look from Mitsuki and they came clean.

When they heard the whole story Inko immediately turned to Mitsuki to apologize but Mitsuki just laughed it off and said the light punk deserved it.

When Mitsuki left with her still unconscious son after promising to kick his ass later Inko immediately rushed her son to the emergency room to get him checked out.

Now here she was waiting for the news of when her son wakes up, and while she was extremely happy for her son to finally get his quirk she just wished it had happened under better circumstances.

After waiting for about 2 hours the doctor came out. "Miss.Midoriya your son is awake." Relief instantly flooded Inko's system as she heard that. "Oh thank god! May I see him?.

The doctor smiled "of course. He actually woke up an hour but we wanted to take some test about his quirk."
Inko blinked "test". From what she gathered from the story she heard it was some kind of shield or barrier quirk.

The doctor continued. "Ms.Midoriya if our test are correct your son has the strongest and most versatile quirk to every exist".

Inko's eyes widened in shock "What?!
I thought it was just a simple barrier quirk?" Inko managed to get out.
The doc was about to go on when a voice rang out. "Yes I would like to hear about this young man as well". A jovial yet old voice was heard. The two turned and their jaws dropped

 The two turned and their jaws dropped