That Should Be Me (A Lirry boyxboy)

Prologue-

"Hey babe." Harry said to Louis, his boyfriend. "Hey Haz." Liam grimaced, when they kissed. Liam was, unfortunately, in love with Harry. There is no denying it, Liam was in love with the boy. A boy he couldnt have.

"Hey LiLi." Harry said, smiling at Liam. Liam's cheesk flushed into a deep pink. "Morning Harry." He managed to spit out.

"Harryyyyyy!" Lluis whined, as he wrapped his arms around Harry, pressing a small kiss to his neck. "Yes Boobear?"

"I dont want to go to work today.." Louis whined, as he pouted with his bottom lip. "You have too." Harry commented.

"But whyyy?" Lou whined again.

"Um.. to pay for rent?"

"But Haz!"

"No Louis, your going to work." Harry said sternly. 'Wow, he is maturing, since he didnt give in to Louis', Liam thought as he wnt off into a day dream. He was smiling, and Harry was worried. These past few weeks Liam hasnt been smiling as much as he was used too, and he was getting worried. "Whats wrong Li?" Harry asked.

"Nothing. Why do you ask Harry?"

"Oh your smiling.." He trailed off.

"Yes Harry, cause im smilingthat is a sign that there is something wrong with me." Liam said sarcastically.

"But you havent smiled in weeks..."

"Im fine Harry. Okay?" Liam assured.

Harry looked at him again curiously. "Why dont you ever call me Haz, or Hazza?" Liam gulped. The reason why he never did, was because it reminded Liam of how Louis called him that and how Liam couldnt call Harry his like he could. It reminded him of that utterly painful daywhen he was going to tell Harry about his feelings towards him, but then that day Liam walked in on Louis and Harry.. Getting it on. Harry and Louis never knew Liam did, but later that day the two had come out to the boys.

"I.. uh.. I just think thats Louis nickname for you. Thats all."

"But the other lads call me that too." He stated, obviously seeing through Liams Lie. He gulped again, trying to come up with a better plan.

"I dont know. Why are you asking?" Good, thats good, always rotate the question back to them.

"I was just wondering.." Harry looks at his phone which had vibrated a second ago. "Its Louis."

"Hey Boo!" He walks off, talking with Louis while Liam sits on the couch, letting out a single tear. Why does this always happen to him?

                                                      *&*

Okay, so This is then new story That Should Be Me written by Anna (Twizzie) And Errin (Erri or emer) And we hope you guys like it! We will be switching form Writers too.

VOTE COMMENT FAN AND SHARE!

~Twizzie~  & Erri!