"Axel, now!" He and Axel released a rope that was securing the curtains, and the curtains fell on Twitch and Wormwood.

"Okay, Sofia, do your thing!" Axel called out.

"Amulet, I wish for Vor to be trapped inside you!" Sofia declared. She took off her amulet and threw it on the floor.

When Vor approached, the Amulet released a puff of pink smoke and started to pull Vor in—but then Vor blasted magic from her ring and snatched Sofia by the ankle, pulling her in with her.

"Sofia!" Hugo screeched

"Hugo!" Sofia cried.

Sofia clung onto a nearby wall to keep Vor from pulling her in. She hung on as tight as she could, but her hand was slipping.

"Sofia, your Enchantlet!" Hugo called.

Sofia's hand slipped, but a rope emerged from both her and Hugo's Enchantlets, and they bonded together. Axel clung onto Hugo with all his might to keep Vor from trying to pull him in, too.

"She's too strong!" Sofia cried.

Vor's magic was so strong that the ropes broke, allowing Vor to pull Sofia in.

"No!" Hugo cried.

Just like that, the Amulet pulled both Vor and Sofia in. With Vor trapped inside the Amulet, all of Vor's magic was undone. The Crystal Minions' swords and shields turned into bouquets of flowers, and they gave them to the guards. Ruby, Lucinda, Desmond, Vivian, and Jade were free from Vor's spell. On the Isle of Protectors, the chamber disappeared, and the Protectors were free.

"They did it!" Chrysta whooped. "Sofia and Hugo broke the spell!"

Back in Enchancia Castle, Hugo and Axel looked at Sofia's amulet. Hugo was traumatized by what he had seen—his eyes even twitched. The Amulet was emerald green with a touch of ruby pink. Baileywick, Cedric, Cordelia, Calista, and the royal family came running in when they saw Twitch and Wormwood.

"Fasio cagium!" Cedric recited, casting a spell to cage Twitch

"You spineless sorcerer!" Wormwood glared.

"You worm!" Cedric growled. "Fasio cagium!" He the spell again to cage Wormwood.

Suddenly, there was a puff of smoke, and Hugo and Axel's parents, King Garrick and Queen Samira, and his younger brother, Grimtrix the Good appeared.

"Grimtrix, what are you doing here?" Cedric asked.

"My staff showed me you were in trouble," Grimtric revealed.

"But it looks like everything is fine," Garrick remarked.

"It is now," Cordelia said.

Roland turned to Hugo and Axel and asked, "Boys, where's Sofia?"

"Vor pulled her into the Amulet," Hugo replied, trying not to cry.

Everyone else was horrified.