(P.s : sorry I don't know what is it called....pardon.)

Nandini went numb and her vission blurred bcoz of tears jammed in her eyes but she didn't let them fall and she blink her eyes and look at the Nurse who is shock and A pity expression was paste on her face.

Nandini palmed her belly and pulled back her feets from the house and stood at the doorway and turn around but she turn her head and bite her lip and take a deep breathe.

"Darwaza band kar dijiye."  Nandini whisper in unaudible tone but Nurse nodded and Nandini descend the only step outside her house and look at Manik who is standing shock on his place looking at her only....Nandini nodded her head and start walking and he start following her who is walking till the car and Manik unlock the car as he saw Nandini reached near car and she sit in it.

Manik drive the car slowly trying to make a conversation but as usual she is gazing at her hands which is placed in her lap...she is sitting like normal way....Means as usual she is just lost neither crying nor shock.

Manik horn and the guard open the door and Manik drove inside and stop the car in entrance and Nandini remove the belt and slowly move out from the car and start ascending the steps of Mansion and Manik kept gazing at her who went inside.

Flashback end.

Nandini jerk her memories as the Maid asked her something.

"Sorry...umm mujhe app--  umm Mr.Murthy se milna tha."  Nandini trailed on and the maid nodded and let her in .

Nandini put her right feet inside and realized she is in corridor of the flat there is little more 5 to 6 steps corridor then she can reached to hall.

The maid climbed those and move towards left side.....Nandini take a deep breath and climbed those 5 to 6 steps and she inhale a amazing aroma of food and she stood in doorway of corridor and she roam her eyes around and look at right side where The dinning table is there and THE SURESH MURTHY aka her appa was sitting on head chair in expensive black and brown suit with Hairs properly set and grey hairs here and there and he is eating with fork and a smile is there on his lips as he talks with his wife and Nandini's eyes move toward Saraswati who is sitting beside her husband on left side wearing a beautiful green and blue Silk saree with beautiful jewellery and her hairs are tied in a stylish bun and they both giggle making her Heart swell.

Nandini hear clicks of Heals and she followed her eyes towards the source and saw Payal , her payu grew big and Young looking so beautiful wearing one piece of black top and peach skirt looking all sexy to kill anyone and her sling bag is hanging on her right shoulder and one bracelet is there on her right wrist and left wrist has a watch and both hand fingers have 2 3 rings.

.She is scrolling through her phone Iphone X and soon came down near dinning which is 2 feet away from the stairs and backhug her appa and kiss her amma's cheeks and sat opposite to her amma and beside her father.

Everything changed!!!!

Her father, Her mother, Her sister.

Their little house filled with love now became stylish expensive apartment.

"Aap abhi tak yahi hai?....Sir waha baithe hue hai." Nandini's chain of thoughts broke when she hear a voice and saw infront of her the same maid who opened the door.

By the maid's voice everyone look at their left and saw Nandini is standing with Maid.

"Nandini, Di." All shock voices of her parents and sister filled her ears and Nandini gulped.

Without thinking and saying Nandini turned and left from there.

End of Flashback.

"And I was Finding her like a mad women." Tina said clutching her hairs.

"Finding?...Matlab vo tumhare ghar bhi nahi thi?" Madhu Asked Tina and she nodded in no with worried face.

"Nahi mom....Nandini is not there in Singhania tower....I called her for breakfast and she eats it while talking to kids and she was very happy after meeting them long and they looking all grow up ....The kids and Nandini kept talking and then their bus came so they went and Nandini and me just sat in living room but I got called from Sid so I went in room but when I came out she is no where so I thought may be she came here but." Tina leave her sentence in mid and take a deep sigh.

"Oh my god!!" Alya and Mukti cried in chorus.

"Then Where is Nandini?" Nyonika asked in panicked tone.

___________

Cliff hanger!!!!!

I just want to cmplt my story thats it.