Bad memories (Chapt. 11)

Start from the beginning

I opened them and looked around. Everyone looked normal so I confused as to who was in there with me and whoever it was, was an amazing kisser wow.

A few more rounds were played and Dan went back to the table looking said again. I asked Hayley what was wrong she said he's been acting like that lately and she doesn't know why.

A few beers later, I was getting tired so I searched around the house for my girlfriend. She was dancing and she was wasted. I was going to apologize for kissing someone else but I figured she's to drunk to even remember. I helped her into the car.

Hayley begged me to say saying "it was dangerous to drive since I was drunk" but I ignored her pleads and drove home. She walked home from my house since she still didn't want didn't want me to see her house.

***

(Hayley's POV)

The next morning I made everyone leave early so I could clean up before they came home.

I cleaned up everything just before they came home. I went into my room and shut the door grabbing my phone off of my bedside table.

Hayley: Hey baby

Dan: Hi

Hayley: Are you sure you're okay? You seem awfully sad lately.

Dan: Hayley I told you I'm fine...

Hayley: Okay....sorry

Dan: It's fine

Hayley: So what are you doing?

Dan: On the computer.

Hayley: Cool. Whatcha looking at?

Dan: Tumblr.

Hayley: Nice.

Dan: Yeah I gtg bye.

Hayley: Bye ily

Dan: ily2

Dan was acting so strangely. He was usually so funny, nice, and nerdy. But lately he's been acting isolated. It worried me. He was my boyfriend. Of course it worried me. He's not acting like Dan.

I called Phil and he picked up after 3 rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi Phil. It's Hayley."

"Oh hey. Have you heard anything new from Dan?" He asked hopefully.

"Um...I texted him. But he just said the old 'I'm fine' excuse."

Phil groaned.

"He's being difficult. I need to get close to him to figure out what's going on."

"He won't talk to you because of Brittany."

"Oh no...what should I do? I really like Brittany and I don't want to break up with her." He said.

"You could pretend to break up with her." I suggested.

"Yes! Thank you so much! I'm going to call him right now!"

"Okay bye."

"Bye." He replied and the phone beeped off.

I really hoped Phil could fix Dan. Dan meant a lot to me and I don't want to lose him. I know the two of them had a lot in common and though it hurt that Dan would be more open to Phil than I, I just missed my Dan.

My Dan who would cutely laugh, his dimple showing making him look like a little boy. My Dan who would touch my hair saying it reminded him of lava and punpkins. My Dan who would stand awkwardly when we would go on dates with other people. My Dan who would rather snuggle and watch movies then going out and drinking. My Dan. Mine.