-Jake: I can't believe it...I did it! Im out! I need somewhere to go, I can't keep here while im checking this...I'll go to Tae's home then, as he won't return today. (Giggles) How bad, no one listened to the joke I did...

After that you run to Tae's house and once there you stdied about the case to see from where can you start. After like two hours, you decided to go the mall and revise the security cameras...As you are still having your card that says that you are an inspector it's not a problem for you to enter to that kind of places, you arrived soon to the mall, and it's about 6:00 am, so there is a guard there.

-Jake: Good morning sir, im and inspector. Im Mr.Jeon. (Shows the card)

-Guard: Good morning too sir, how may I help you?

-Jake: I need to revise the cameras from yesterday, as a girl disappeared here.

-Guard: Of course then. Come with me I'll guide you to the security room.

Once there, he leaves you alone looking at what the cameras filmed yesterday...

-Jake: Aish V, you should had ask also at what time they were here, now I'll have to revise what the cameras filmed in all the day...Oh, I also need a pic of the girl. Wait she's an idol, im sure there should be a lot of pictures of her, let's see...

 Wait she's an idol, im sure there should be a lot of pictures of her, let's see

-Jake: Hmm, okay. Now I can look for her at this cameras...

After a while you noticed that someone with a Gucci cap was following them, then you can see how the guy gets closer to Dahyun and knocks her out, the he carry her at his back and starts running out of the mall.

-Jake: Shit! He knocked her out, what a bastard! Well let's see, the guy who kidnapped her is a guy, and he also wears a Gucci cap. Being honest, no one can afford to pay a Gucci item, this guy must have something related with a lot of money. Im heading to a Gucci storeand ask about the customers. I'll find something there.

-Meanwhile at the jail-

Tae wakes up and it's around 6:45 am. He notice that he's at the kitchen and Jake is not around him.

-Tae: Shit! Damn J! I knew I couldn't trust you, how could I even let you out of your cell? Wait, where are my keys? Oh, no...Where are you J? You'll face me when I catch you...

-Police: Sir, does something happen?

-Tae: A prisoner is missing, it's all my fault, leave me this, don't tell anyone.

-Police: But sir, we also have the case of the missing idol.

-Tae: Just make someone work on it, im going to look for the prisoner. (Walks to his office and finds there his keys and a note)

Note: Good morning, V! I know you should be wanting to kill me right now, but trust me it's fro a good reason. By the way im so sorry for having hitting you so hard, im so strong I guess. Well, if you are looking for me, give up. Im already so far away...And im gonna show that im innocent.

Sorry for all, Jake.

-Tae: Oh no, if you think that you'll scape from me, you are so wrong buddy. I'll catch you, im going for you. There's no other way. Jungkook! Come here!

-Jungkook: Did you call me sir?

-Tae: Yeah, just make this pic arrive to all the police station, I want this prisoner tomorrow!

-Jungkook: Yes, sir!

He starts giving a pic of you to all the workers of the police station...

(I know he's Ong Sungwoo from Wanna One, just imagine you are like him or as how you want to look as)

-Tae: You can't hide of me, J...I'll find you.

A: Hey there! It's kinda different of what I use to write, anyways I hope you are enjoying. I really appreciate to the people who give my stories a part of their time. See ya around ;)