Chapter 24: I'm Back

Start from the beginning

"We arrived.. she regained conciousness just now."

He turned and looked at me, staring at me for a few seconds,

"Drop her.. and still stay behind."

Unlike what he said as in 'drop', Riley kicked me in the back as I fell against the ground, with a yelp from the pain.

"You're finally awake Y/N The Hedgehog, or I say Y/N Cheryll."

"W-what?"

"I've actually known everything about you Y/N.. including the fact that you still know that you were mainly a human being.."

I gasped when he knew that.

"W-why did you called me Cheryll?"

"You think your full name happens to be only 'Hedgehog' not all mobians have their last name named with their kind. Such as Amy is indeed a hedgehog but named fully, Amy Rose. You wanted to know what happened to the other you in this world, but yet, you didn't even have a thought of what kind of name you even truely had. Pathetic. Why won't you figure that out yourself."

"Even so, my life is none of your business Mephiles." I managed to sit up, losing off some trembling at least.

"You even seem to wonder where you are, we have brought you to the Death Egg."

I realised that I was in the building from where I predicted from the master emerald. And also, I learnt this even belonged to someone as well..

"You're the one that made Eggman gone missing aren't you."

"Of course I did, otherwise, that stupid buffoon would do anything more worse than even any of you. So I decided to kidnap him and sent him to an unknown dimension where he isn't familiar with."

"You stupid-"

"Before you start cursing me Y/N, I have a deal to share with you, and you will be interested with it.. you see, I know you kept thinking that you're a huge bothersome to your friends, that's why I managed to collect some power for an ability to put your human life another chance."

"What??"

"You missed your life don't you? Including your own mother.. I have now the ability where I can actually revive your life as a human again, even time in that world, where all of the abandonment you've had back then will fully be gone. Since you hate accepting reality."

I stayed quiet

"The deal is, if you agree and live as a human again, your mother and everyone else will have no memory that you have died and all that hatred you had will be gone. If you agree to that, the only changes here will be that you won't be a bother to your friends anymore and that most of the destruction here I caused will be gone thanks to you."

I was in total blank, I still don't know whether I should agree to this.

"Well? What do you think Y/N? Would you like to see your precious human mother again? Not making her suffer from your humanish death anymore?"

What should I do? I kept having the feeling that I still need to stay here but yet, I want to use that opportunity to be normal as a human again.. but yet, I will then never ever see Sonic ever again not even the others. I need help.. What Preference should I make?

Suddenly, a thought came into my head, it was a voice from someone,

"I didn't just think on trusting you child, I followed my heart. This is what you should mostly learn when you are going on your mission. You will have alot of choices ahead of you."