Location Gideon meatpacking plant

(Y/N) was waiting outside a room. The same room that was holding, Ruby and Yang. Meanwhile John was on the phone.

John: Yup. Alright.

John put down the phone and walked over to where (Y/N) was. Your'e on guard duty tonight. Lily is going back to her house and Amanda is visiting her brother so you're the only one here.

(Y/N): What about Billy?

John: He will be on duty with you. 

(Y/N): Fine.

John passed him the keys. And walked off.

(Y/N): Hey John, Where are you going anyways?

John: I'm going to go home, think of a new plan to get rid of the cops, also to catch the RWBY vol 6 finale. 

(Y/N): Ah yeah I heard it was pretty good.

John: NO SPOILERS!!!

John quickly dashed out of the building.

(Y/N) put the keys in the pocket and went to the kitchen.

(Y/N): Billy, prep me a cup of tea.

Billy: Yes Master (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thank you alf- Billy.

Billy: No problem.

(Y/N) opened the fridge and took to ready-to-eat meals. And prepared them.

*Beep*

The meals were placed on a tray a delivered to the room. The door opens. revealing Ruby with a chain to her ankle and yang chained onto the wall. (Y/N) placed the meals down on the floor. 

Ruby: (Y/N).

Yang: YOU, YOU BETTER LET US GO OR...OR!!!

(Y/N): Or what. I only came to bring you food. Not to be berated by you, you yellow haired bitch. 

That silenced yang.

(Y/N) sat down and laid his back against the wall, Ruby hurriedly took the meals. (Y/N) stood up to unlock the restraints on yang's hand so she could eat.

(Y/N): Eat up. When your'e done tell me.

Ruby opened the packet, a puff of steam came out. they had nothing to eat for weeks. Under John's command. Don't feed them for 2 weeks he said. They quickly gobbled up the food.

Ruby: D-done.

She said in a weak and quiet voice.

(Y/N): Alright then, once yang is done. I'll throw it.

The room is filled with silence once again. Until Ruby spoke up.

Ruby: (Y/N), why are you doing this.

(Y/N): What do you think.

Ruby: Because we.

(Y/N): Yup, What else. WHAT ELSE IS THERE. I LOVED YOU ALL OF YOU, BUT IN THE END THIS IS WHAT I GET. I WORKED FOR YOU. IN THE END YOU ALL, YOU ALL THREW IT AWAY. THIS IS WHY I DESPISE YOU. *Pant* *Pant*. I've had enough of this shit.

(Y/N) walked out of the room pissed.

The door slams shut.

(Y/N): Walks back to his desk and sat down. 

(Y/N): ARRRGHH!!!

He swipes everything off the desk.

(Y/N): I'm sick of this shit. 2 weeks ago they were brought back to life. I was glad to see them dead. But john said Noooooo, He needed them for his "Game". Argh. Bitch.