Chapter 10: Hate Your Haters

Start from the beginning

"Just give me the whipped cream and chocolate chips." I don't feel syrups right now.

"Oh, okay." She put all the syrups on the table and went back to the cabinets to find the whipped cream. "Here it is." She put them on the table and sat. "Hope you like it."

I got two stacks of pancakes and put whipped cream and chocolate chips on top. "Better hope this tastes good." I sliced a piece and ate it. HELL OF A WHAT?! THIS IS SO SO DELICIOUS! THIS TASTES SO PERFECT! I NEED ALL OF THESE. "Mind if I get another?"

"No, no. Just, just help yourself." Great. I got several more and started eating. "Do they really taste that good?"

"Yep. Try some. Your pancakes are the best one's I've ever tasted. No kidding." She got herself a stack, put chocolate syrup and ate a slice. "So?"

"You're right it does taste good."

After we had a thirty minute breakfast, I mean 'cause Niya kept on cooking really delicious pancakes, dad drove us to school.

"Wait for me later, I'll pick you up. Okay?" Well, this is new.

"Great. Thanks, dad." He smiled then left.

"I like him that way. Not super strict, not super busy." He's like a whole new person. Not far, I saw those ugly faces again. And look at her hair. I mean, why is she hidding her hair in a bonet? Did I really ruin her hair?  This is so amazing.

They walked towards us. "Oh? Are they walking towards us?" Obviously Niya.

"You." Said the one in a bonet. "You did this to me." She said pointing at her white bonet.

"I'm sorry but, I don't knit." I said sarcastically.

"No!" She removed the bonet. "This!" Her hair definitely looks hilarious right now. It's like a black tornado. "You ruined my hair!"

"Oh did I? Well, you should've just cut it. It would've looked better on you 'cause you look ridiculous right now, I'd laugh."

"B*tch!" She and her friends left.

"I'll let that one pass."

"Alix, did you really ruin Rosette's hair? Why? Did she do something to you?" Of course she did. I wouldn't do something horrible at someone if they haven't did anything wrong to me.

"She messed with my hair on the first place. You know how I would react to that. She messed with me and I don't just let them do that to me."

"Rosette, Ruby and Tiffy, messed with you? They are like my biggest haters here in school. They have done worse to me, if only you know what they did."

"Then why don't you give them a taste of their own medicine? You should've been tough. Did you do something to make them pay?"

"Nope. Nothing at all. They're my haters after all. It's a sign of their hate." This girl, is literally a nice person.

"You don't hate your haters? They've done bad things to you but still, you don't hate them? Don't you want to throw rocks at them too?" She's too understanding.

"I don't think I could do that. I'm not that kind of person. Sometimes we just need to understand them." Understand them? Why should we do that?

"It's useless. You have to show them that you shouldn't be messed with. How come you're so understanding and kind? You should also be tough."

"It's just better to understand them than hurting them. They're still humans."

"'They're still humans', no! You shouldn't just let them do those things to you because if you let them do that again, they'll do it again and again and again until you, yourself and you are already pulled down."