"I can't believe you did this still. Like just wanted to hangout with me instead of going to this party." I say showing him a video of people drinking and dancing while music blast.

"Trust me emma I would rather watch Netflix and cuddle with you then go out and party any day. Your worth more then a lousy party." Ethan then says squeezing my right hand.

I smile as I lay my head back onto him. I did not deserve him.

"Emma your so beautiful I just want you to know that. Every time I look at you I see something amazing. Your my fucking world Emma." Ethan then says.

I honestly didn't know how to react. What to say. I feel like I'm living a fucking dream.

I sit up and face Ethan as I look into his dark brown eyes.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you Ethan Dolan but all I know is I got so fucking lucky." I say to him a huge smile across mine and his face.

His hair was messed up like it usually was and his dark brown eyes I just get lost in. He was so fucking hot holy shit I know I say it a lot. But like Ethan is honestly the fucking hottest man I've ever seen and I mean it.

"Ethan your fucking hot." I say to him moving my eyes to his lips.

His cheeks get pink and I just smile.

"Your fucking hot too emma." He then says making my face heat up.

"But I still can't believe you have a daddy kink." I then say to him.

"Shut up and just fucking kiss me already holy shit." Ethan then says grabbing my face hard.

He smashes his lips against mine as I smile into the kiss. He kisses me hard and flips me over so I'm laying on top of him. I run my hands through his hair and take my lips down to his jawline then his neck.

I start sucking as he throws his head back against the couch leaving a red hickey on his neck. I move my lips back up to his continuing to kiss him hard.

His tongue plays with mine until he flips us both over and he's now on top of me. He doesn't break the kiss as he grabs my ass tightly. I tense up as we continue to kiss.

He then moves his lips to my neck leaving wet kisses until he finds my soft spot and continues to suck.

"E-Ethan." I moan softly into his ear.

He moves his kisses down to my chest and continues to suck. He leaves a couple more hickeys before pushing himself off of me. His lips swollen and cheeks red. We just stared at each other for a minute.

I needed his touch. I needed him kissing me. Touching me. I needed Ethan.

I pull him back on top of me this time he was almost crushing me as our lips crash back into each other.

I felt his bulge against my lower pelvis turning me on. That's when Ethan starts to slowly grind.

Jesus Christ.

I throw my head back as Ethan grinds on top of me slowly.

I grab his shirt and start to remove it. I run my hands on his bare skin as he takes off his shirt. He stops grinding and starts to kiss me again before he tugs at my shirt which I take off.

His body was perfect. He was tan with a noticeable six pack and large muscles. He was so fucking hot.

We continue to kiss before Ethan unclips my bra grabbing it and throwing it across the couch. 

Knowing Grayson could walk in at any moment made this all that much more fun.

Ethan then takes off his sweatpants leaving him completely naked. He starts grinding on me again.

"E-Ethan." I say to him.

He pushes himself off and looks at me before I nod for him to keep going.

He grabs a condom from his wallet which was o on the table next to the ouch and quickly slips it on.

He then pulls down my pants and underwear down to my ankles before he moves his head down.

"E-Ethan fuck." I moan throwing my head back.

He moves his lips up my stomach and back up to my neck before he enters inside of me.

"F-fuck." I moan out of pain and pleasure.

Ethan starts thrusting harder into me as I continue to moan his name.

"Your fucking beautiful." Ethan then says thrusting even harder. 

We were a moaning meat as Ethan keeps going in and out of me.

"Say it." Ethan then says as his thrust began to get sloppier.

I felt my high coming.

"Harder daddy." I say softly into his ear.

"F-fuck" Ethan grunts thrusting even harder and faster into me as I throw my head back.

We both finish almost at the same time as we lay both out of breath back on the couch.

"Fuck your amazing." Ethan then says out of breath.

I don't say anything still trying to catch my breath.

He pulls then hands me his sweatshirt which I throw over my naked chest as he puts his joggers back on.

Tonight has been perfect. Ethan is perfect.

Ethans POV:

Tonight has been perfect. Emma is perfect. I fucking love her.

A/N holy fuck that was cringe. First time writing smut I'm sorrrrry you had to go through that lmao.

(I wrote this chapter the day before Sean's passing) I really hope the twins and their family are doing okay! They are so strong:) I love them ❤️❤️

Peace.