1.0

Chapter One

Sana

Another day, another day to start, another day to start a boring lifeu-

"Hey! Watch where you're going will you?" A tall girl shouted at me, she looked pretty but her attitude? No!

"I'm so sorry miss" a tofu-skinned girl helped me up. "Are you okay?" She added "Ehem" A short girl fake coughed . "I need to go now" she smiled at me and left.

"Well that girl was literally blind" Somebody said. I looked behind me and saw Momo unnie and Mina, my two best friends. "She was the one who was not looking on her way" Mina applied.

"Yeah" I answered. "Whoever that tofu-skinned girl is will be mine" Momo confidently said, Mina chuckled at her. "Unnie your gayness is showing"

"Anyways we need to go to our class now or else we'll be late" Mina added. Me and Momo nodded and went to our classroom.

When we arrived there was no teacher around, it's only our classmates horseplaying around the classroom. We sat down at our sits and talking about something until we heard a shout from.

"Okay horses settle down, markets are closed for today so please don't talk loudly, we're not at a market" Mr. Oh said, our homeroom teacher. "Today we have new students from Harvard University which it's a popular and the America so please respect them. You may now come in" All of our boys cheered

Three girls came in the room, a tofu-skinned girl, a short girl and finally a tall girl. Wait that tall girl bumped on to me earlier.

"Anneyeonghaseyeo Kim Dahyun imnida" the tofu-skinned girl said. "I'm Son Chaeyoung" the short girl said. "And I'm Chou Tzuha-" the short girl hit the tall girl softly "I-I mean I'm Chou Tzuyu". Weird I tought.

"So Ms. Kim, Son and Chou please tell us more about yourself" Me. Oh asked. "Oh sure" Dahyun agreed. "Me and Chaeyoung are Koreans while Tzuyu is Taiwanese. We studied at Harvard because we used to live at America"

"Even though we're from abroad, we speak Korean fluently but Tzuyu" Dahyun looked at Tzuyu "She's not" Dahyung and Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Okay girls, you can sit where ever you want" after Mr. Oh said that he left the classroom. I have time to talk to Mina and Momo.

"Guys! It's them! They're the one I bumped to earlier" I half whispered. "So?" Mina coldly said. "Tsk" I scoffed and looked at Momo, she's sleeping at class again, this racoon.

I looked at the new girls they sat second to the last seat, they keep chatting about weird things which I can hear. I am literally infront of them, but they speak in a different language. Maybe chinese?

While reading a manga comic, I felt a stare behind me. I'm too afraid or shy to look back because maybe they will think I'm weird. I look at Mina, she's secretly looking at the short girl Chaeyoung. While Momo is still sleeping.

"Mina-chan" I called her but she didn't listen, I called her once again but again she didn't listen. I threw a paper ball at her.

"Aish! What is it?" She looked at me with her deadly glare. I moved my chair near her so we can talk properly "Do you like her?" I pointed at Chaeyoung, she quickly slapped my hand.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I said while rubbing my hand she hit. "Pointing might misunderstood her plus, I already have someone" Mina said.

"Oh you mean Jimin?" I teased her. Park Jimin is popular at our school because of his looks. He is also an actor along with his friends. He became more popular when he played on a role on a series called"For Love, I'll do it" as Chenyoung.

"Maybe but not just him though" Mina answered "Maybe that girl" she mumbled but I can hear it. "Tsk, bi" I scoffed, she scoffed back too "How's your relationship with Taehyung?" She asked out of know where.

Kim Taehyung, also popular, also an actor, also part of the cast "For Love, I'll Do It" as Dahyung. He's my childhood friend, my friend thinks we have a relationship or something but we're not. We're just friends, and I have a tiny crush on him.

"We're just friends you know" I answered "Then how about Eunha?" She added. Aish, this penguin keeps asking questions like we met each other for a long time. "She's just my friend pengy, why are you questioning all of this sudden?"

"Well, I just want to know if you're gay or bi or straight" she chuckled at me. "You're weird, Mina" I said to her and she chuckled again.

"What are you two gays talking about?" Momo startled both of us. "I thought you were sleeping" I said. "Well I'm not anymore so what are you gays talking about?" Momo raised her voice happily, I covered her mouth.

"First of all I'm not gay, second could you lower your voice down and lastly, Mina has a crush at the new short girl" I whispered at her, Mina slapped my shoulder.

"Oh really? I have a crush at that tofu-skinned girl. How about you Sana? Which one of the new girls made you gay?" Momo asked. "I told you I am not gay" I pouted. "Tsk, well then I need to make a move on that tofu girl." Momo left us and walked towards the girl. What a confident gay.

♢♢♢

This chapter is not short...

Chaeyoung is.