"Taehyung, I promise I'll protect you."

I smiled widely as my heart skipped a beat. If that sweet person and jungkook want to protect someone like me then I must be worth something.

My breathing slowed and I was finally able to calm down. I'm not worthless and I'm definitely not weak.

I was not raised to be a some scared bitch. Lights from other neighbors windows eluminated in the dark making everything more clear.

I wiped away the remains of my tears and glared at my father, glad to give the neighbors a show. I walked up from behind and stood in front of Jungkook.

"Tae?" I looked back at him and smiled reassuringly.

"This is between me and him."

A hint of worry flashed through his eyes before he nodded and ran towards my old house.

"Look at you trying to be all high and mighty but really your just a stupid fag!!"

Flashback

I was sitting at my small tea table about to pass the tea to Mr.Bear until my door slammed open.

My head snapped to the side as I watched the giant figure pace toward me. I smiled nervously remembering how scary daddy can be when he's mad.

"D-Daddy, do y-you want t-to play with m-me?"

I tried staying still to show I'm not afraid but I instinctively fell out my chair and moved back a little.

"D-Daddy."

"SHUT UP YOU FAG!!!" He threw my table to the wall sending Mr. Bear flying.

Everything was happening so fast that my mind couldn't process.

Why

Why is he doing this?

Fag

Worthless

What do these words mean?!!

Are they who I am?

But who am I?

"I-I'm not a f-fag, I'm a b-big boy."

He cackled loosening his belt on his pants. "Big boys don't play with dolls you fag.........."

"But don't worry, I'll straighten you out."

Mom

Jimin

Jungkook

I don't need to listen to his words anymore. You've all given me reasons to love myself

(yeahhh song reference😉🥴😆😏😏)

I clench my fist as I start walking up to him. Walking turned to speed walking until I was full out running.

I jumped on him causing him to topple over and fall with me straddling him. I land the first punch across his jar loving as he yells out in pain. I punch him more and more wanting to see more of his blood flowing out of his body and paint my knuckles.

This is for all the pain you caused my mom.

My friend.

And for every single name you called me.

And I'm going to make sure it gets through his thick skull.

I start punching into his stomach leaving no spot untouched and no ribs not cracked. I heard footsteps and yells coming from every direction but I could care less.

All I saw was red.

Until I felt strong arms lifting me up and dragging me away from my prey. People gathered from out of there houses panicking and yelling.

Though all I could think about the almost dead man getting farther away from me and my wrath.

I watched as he tried to lift his head up but failed. I chuckled at his helpless state.

I guess it is true what I say.

"KARMA'S A BITCH AND HIS NAME IS KIM TAEHYUNG MOTHERFUCKER?!!!!"

I laughed along with Jungkook ignoring the glares shooting my way as he drags me closer to his house.

Thx for reading guys. 🤗🤗

 🤗🤗

🥰🥰😘😘😍😍😍

🥰🥰😘😘😍😍😍