"Aren't we cute." I giggled as he took his phone away again. "Are we staying in the hotel tonight again?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah. we still have one more show here tomorrow night and we'll be leaving after that to go wherever else we have to go." Niall told me.

I like the way he is actually talking to me today. It makes me happy. I bet it's just because he's drunk but I don't care because I kinda love it. "The fans are gonna be going crazy tonight." Niall said, drawing out the word crazy.

"Do you like messing with their feelings?" I asked him.

"Nah, it's just fun to see them freaking out." He giggled as we got out of the car and walked into the hotel. We got in the elevator seeing as Niall probably would end up tripping on the stairs. When we got into our room it was then I realized I still didn't have pyjama's.

"Niall." I said and he looked over at me. "Still got no pyjama's." I sighed.

"Here." He said, pulling off his jacket then he attempted to pull his t-shirt over his head but he got a little stuck. "Help." He said and I had to giggle. I walked over to him and helped him get his shirt.off. I had to literally force myself not to stare at his torso because fuck. "There's your pyjama's for tonight." He said to me.

"Thank you." I smiled. I went into the bathroom to put the top on but I got a little flustered when I couldn't get the zip down and started to panic. I couldn't reach and I didn't want to ask Niall, but after a lot of trying anf failing I knew I had no choice but to ask him. "Niall." I shouted.

"What?" He yelled back.

"Come here." I said and a few seconds later he was opening the door.

"What?" He asked me.

"Can you um, help me with my zipper I can't get it down." I said, blushing.

"Yeah sure, turn around." He said and I turned my back against him. I felt his skin on mine making me shiver slightly. He pulled the zip down and I could feel his hands trembling on my skin as he did it. Once it was down the whole way it was slipping down my body but I kept a tight grip on it.

"There you go." Niall said awkwardly ending his sentence with a cough.

"Thank you." I softly replied, not daring to turn to face him. He left the bathroom, closing the door after him and I took the dress off and put on his t-shirt. again. I just love the way it smells of him, it really calms me to be honest.

I walked back into the room to find he was lying in his bed. I turned off the light so the room was juust lit by the lamp. I got into my bed and I seen Niall was looking over at me. "What?" I asked him and he looked away.

"Nothing." He mumbled. I took out my phone and checked twitter to see what was rising. I looked up Niall and Jenny and the two pictures of us came up but the most used one was the one Liam had put up.

'They are totally going out look at how Niall is smiling and holding her.'

'They look kinda cute together idk.'

'I hate them.'

'Jenny and Niall, it just doesn't sound right.'

'Niall and Jenny look cute to be honest.'

'I ship them.' Ship them where?

"Are you reading through tweets?" Niall asked me.

"Yeah, what does shipping mean?" I asked him.

"Um when you think two people are meant for each other you like ship them." Niall replied.

"Oh, that's weird." I said, putting my phone on my bedside table.

"Can I ask you something?" Niall asked me, looking over at me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Last night, when you had that nightmare, what was it about?" He questioned. My heart started beating faster because what was I going to tell him? I can't tell him, I can't.

"I um, I can't remember." I stuttered.

"Yes you can, I know so." He said sitting up in his bed.

"Well, I don't wanna talk about it." I replied.

"Will yiou be okay on your own tonight?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Like I know what it's like and I used to have nightmares as a kid and I only wouldn't have them if I was in a bed with someone." He told me.

"Oh, well I don't know." I said.

"Do you always have night mares?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I used to but they didn't come back until last night." I sighed.

"Alright but if you want me at all during the night I am here, okay?" He said to me. "I know how scary it can be." He sighed and lay down in his bed.

"Night." I said.

"Night." He replied.

______________

"Jenny, Jenny." I heard Niall's voice. It happened again. I had the nightmare again. I sat up in the bed and I just started to cry. I don't know why this is happening to me, I mean, I haven't had these nightmares for ages.

I was out of breath and, my body was shaking and I felt all sweaty. I just cried into my shaking hands. Niall left me and went to the bathroom and came back a few minutes later with a towel and a glass of water. "Calm down, you're okay." He softly said and handed me the water. I downed the glass I left it on the bedside table. I was still shaking terribly.

"I just wanna go home." I cried as he sat down on the bed beside me. He started drying my body with the towel.

"Don't cry, everything is gonna be okay, alright?" He asked me. He went to lift his t-shirt but he looked up at me as if asking for permission.

"I-"

"I promise I'll be a gentleman." He said and lifted it slightly so he could dry my stomach and chest. I couldn't stop crying though. I was blushing too because my panties were on show and it just made me cry harder. After he dried my back he put the t-shirt back down and brought me into his arms.

"Don't get yourself worked up, I promise it's all okay." He whispered to me.

"I miss home, I just wanna go home." I hiccuped. He hugged me tight and ran his hand up and down my back until I had calmed down.

"See, you're okay." He said when I had finished crying. He ran his hands through my messy hair.

"Thank you." I quietly said.

"Don't cry, okay? Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked me. I just nodded shyly ad moved over for him. He got in next to me and brought me into his chest. I felt instantly relaxed when he did this and I sighed a little. "If you wanna talk ever I am here alright." He whispered.

Most of the time he is a pure dickhead to me then there are moments like these where I just wish time could stop and I could stay like this with him forever, but sadly, the world is a cruel place and doesn't work like that.

______________

A/N Don't forget to vote and comment :) Thank you for nearly 1.5k reads already ! Means so much to me I love you all !