When Taehyung pulled away, Everyone goes to their respective rooms leaving you and Jimin alone in the living room, you heart is beating aggressively against your chest as Jimin sat beside you and you beside him.

You bite your lower lip as you turn your head to look at him and he was already looking at you.

"I'm sorry Jimin" You whispered and Jimin grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it. You only look at him and he sighed

"Baby, I'll give you the freedom you want, This is bad, I know I'm caging you, I'll let you go out whenever you want, I'll let you on the places you want to see, visit everything, but You'll bring guards with you" Jimin said, his eyes stared back at me, his eyes speaks sincerely.

"Y/N, if you want you can have your own room, your own space, privacy, I want us to start from scratch, I won't force you on anything, let's start from scratch" Jimin said and my heart was seriously beating harshly against my own chest, I don't know, I was lost for words, I don't even know what to say.

Jimin squeezed my hand and smile

"Y/N, love me when you're ready, I'll wait just give me a chance, let me prove myself to you, don't push me away" He said and hugged me, he kissed my head, I didn't say a word, I just let him hug me.

-

After what Jimin told me, he let the housemaids to move my stuffs inside the room beside his room, He was in his office with Yoongi.

I sat on the bed as I look at walls, the room is just big as Jimin's, the big bed was placed on the center of the room, a television is sticking on the wall, I sighed as I went to open the curtain and there's a balcony, I pushed the sliding door open and the fresh air hit my face, I never seen the back of the house nor the outside, the whole house is surrounded by trees and plants, I couldn't even see the highway. Jimin's house is really huge and modern, there's a garden on the backyard, a infinity pool, sun lounger was placed on the backyard, a small gazebo.

I sit on the chair and place my arms on the railings and admire the setting sun, Whatever happened today left me shocked and worried, Worried because I almost got killed, I was also guilty because Taehyung got hurt and I am the reason, If it wasn't me he wouldn't get that wound and I was surprised with all the words Jimin said, I was surprised that he let me get my own room, he even suggested that we should start from scratch, to get to know him better.

A knocked snapped me out of my thoughts and when I look back I saw Jimin, It seems like he just finished a shower, He smiled and I looked away.

"Hey" he said as he dragged a chair beside me and I nodded at him acknowledging his greet.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I don't know, I honestly don't know" I said and he looks hesitant about touching me but he did anyway.

"I'm sorry, I dragged you in this mess" He whispered and I shake my head.

He didn't, he didn't do anything, before he even get me I know someone's tailing me, stalking me but I ignore, I pretend that I didn't notice but I know there's one and I don't know who is it and what is their agenda.

"You didn't do anything wrong Jimin, stop saying sorry" I said and he looked at me directly staring at my eyes, he nodded and I smiled at him. This time a genuine smile.