FFD- ONE SHOT COMPETITION.

(GEORGIE’S P.O.V)

I closed my eyes as I relished in the soft wind blowing. I heard a little shout and some screams as the playful noises of the kids in the park rose into the air.  

I smiled up at the sky. It was a perfectly blue sky with no clouds. I felt so free and so happy. I turned my head in the direction of the park to see a little girl running up the hill.

The girl had chocolate brown eyes that were visible from a distance, just like her dad’s eyes I always say. She also had a huge mop of curly blonde hair, just like my hair her dad always says. I felt the grin stretch across my face as she ran up the hill towards me. I could see all the laugher, fun, and happiness so evident in those beautiful brown eyes. My heart leaped for joy at the sight behind her, well; technically every time I see him my heart always leaps.

Connor dashed up the hill right behind the girl then whipped her up into his arms making the little girl squeal and kick her feet. I laughed as Connor tickled her and the sound of their laughter was the only sound I heard for a moment. It was a beautiful sound that I would love to hear over and over again.

Then the girl leaped out of his arms and raced towards me, giggling the entire way.

Happy moment over, now I have to brace myself for the oncoming impact. She may be small but she can definitely slam someone.

BAM!

“MOWMY! HELP! DAWDAY’S CHASING ME! HE’S GOWNNA GET ME!”

I laid there on my back as I felt the very little air I had already from landing on my back, going away with the little girl’s arms squeezing me so tight. Then again, she was also screaming full throttle right in my ear. Yep, there went the left ear. He’s a goner.

I glared at Connor laughing above me. I tried to communicate to him the famous ‘get-her-off-me-now’ glare, but he did not understand that. It was finally when I started choking, or was it when my face starting changing colors? That Connor decided to take her off of me.

When I finally had regained my breath both Connor and the little girl were giggling quietly at me. I huffed and crossed my arms. “Don’t laugh at me! I almost died!”

That just made Connor laugh harder, and the little girl just stared at him, then after a few moments she just started laughing. Though, I am not quite sure she understood why she was laughing, I think it was just because her father was laughing she was going to laugh.

“Glad I could be some form of entertainment for you.” I stated sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

Connor shook his head and reached, while still laughing, and plucked from my hair two pieces of bread.

I gasped. No, no ,no!

I looked behind me to confirm my suspicions.

Yep.

There on the picnic blanket laid my plate that was supposed to be holding my PB&J sandwich. I grimaced as I reached my hand up and found my hair sticky with peanut butter and a little jelly.

Click.

I abruptly stared at Connor horrified and angry that he would take a picture! A picture people! While my hair is covered in food, he thought this would be a nice time to take a picture?

“Oh, no you did not, Mr.!” I said while reaching for the camera that Connor placed up above his head. He was laughing at me while I tried grabbing one arm and holding it down, then I reached for the other hand when the one hand I had down escaped. I tried it again and again and again until I gave up.