"I bought you something I hope you like them" I said while leaving shutting the door behind me

I needed to go some place and think because I realize that I was becoming a monster. How could I, why was I changing so much and only because of this one women. I was territorial over her I didn't want nobody to talk to her or be around her, I put my hands on her to put fear in her so she wouldn't think about cheating on me only to scare her away.

I jumped into my car to head over to talk to my sister Jessie, hoping she could talk to me and help me fight this demon I'm facing.

While driving my phone ring and when I looked on the caller ID it was from my business phone.

"Hello"

"Hey you left your work phone here I don't know if you wanna come back for it or wait until one when we meet at the doctors office. I know it's important to you."

Was this a sign from God what was it because every time something happens between us I some how end up back at her place.

"I'm not that far so I'll turn back around for it."

When I pulled back to the house she came running to my truck with it, I guess she didn't want me coming back inside.

"Thanks" I said while taking it out her hand.

"No problem I really wanted to tell you thank you for the gifts and the flowers, but I can't accept them I don't want you showering me with gifts and think everything is going to be ok after, stay here I'll bring them."

She was right I only got those things to make her feel happy again but you can't buy real love.

"Here and I even bring the stuff you bought me last week except for the teddy bear I'm keeping it."

"Maci why are you doing this to me, you win baby I learn my lesson please just stop."

"Lesson nick I'm not trying to teach you a lesson I really want you to know and understand that I really mean what I say, the only thing I want from you is that you be a great dad to our child that's it nothing more."

I wanted to come out and just hold her show her that I really was hurting and that I meant being sorry but I don't think it mattered no more.

She turned around and went back inside, I didn't pulled off right away because I couldn't believe Maci was for real with ending things.

I pulled off to head over to my sister house but before I stop by I called to make sure she was home.

"Hey big brother what's sup"