Friendship For Dummies; One- Shot.

Positive.

That one word that is about to turn my world upside down.

Crap. Crap. Crap!

Surely its a mistake. It's gotta be!...

But the chances all 12 tests reading wrong is slim.

'Georgie! I need the bathroom. Hurry up!' Connor's voice yelled behind the door.

Connor.

What will he think? Will he leave? Will he hate me and the baby?

Baby.

Baby.

Baby.

I repeated the word over and over again in my head. Yet it still seemed foreign to me.

Have we even got enough money to compensate this child?

I felt sick. I had to tell Connor. I can't be one of those girls who don't tell cause' they're scared. Heck! I'm terrified. But the girls who do that get in a big mess.

I put the tests in the bin and walked out.

'Connor. We have to talk' I said before I could stop myself.

'Can't it wait? I really need to pee'

'No it can't. Anymore time to think about this and I won't be able to tell you. Sit'

He obediently sat. And waited.

'I'm not going to beat around the bush here. I'm pregnant'

A sharp intake of breath and he stiffened. He stop bouncing his legs about trying to not pee. He froze. I squeezed my eyes tight. After what seemed a lifetime he spoke up. It was barely audible but I still caught it.

'Terminate it'

'What?' I prayed I heard it wrong.

'Terminate it' He said slowly as if I wasn't capable of understand anyone.

'Wha- What do you m-mean?' I stuttered.

He stood up and yelled ' Destroy it! I hate it!' I flinched at 'it' 'And I hate you as well. I didn't want this! I didn't want that!' He said pointing to my stomach as if It held some sort of demon.

'Do you think I did?! I didn't want this either! It was your fault!' I screamed before storming downstairs, grabbing a couple of bags, heading back upstairs then packing my stuff.

'No. Georgie. No. I-I didn't mean it. I w-was just upset. I love the baby and I'm going to give it the world and y-you too. Please. Don't leave'

It was hard to pack with tears flooding my eyes and spilling down my cheeks.

'No, Connor. You said what had to be said. I'm going to live with someone else'.

'Who?'

'I don't know'

I said before scurrying downstairs, out the door and into my car. Ignoring Connor's pleads.

Tears still clouded my vision. I switched on the audio player. Pink Floyd? I dug around for a different album when I looked up a truck was heading straight for me. I tried to swerve out of the path. I curve my body around my stomach. I can't let this baby die. I shielded my head and with my hands and waiting for impact. Crash. The car rolled over and stop someplace bits of glass were digging into me everywhere. I want to sleep. I eventually gave into the lure of sleep.

******************

'Georgie!'

I groaned in response. I open my eyes only to be greeted by a bright light and being forced to close them again.

'Baby?' I managed to force out.

'Georgie, honey, I'm afraid it didn't make it.'

I fell unconscious again.