HIS NAME IS ALLAH

HIS NAME IS ALLAH

Consider

"And if whatever trees upon the earth were pens and the sea was ink, replenished thereafter by seven more seas, the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. "

(Lokman/27) That is what we are talking about. When talking about the owner of the judgement and wisdom, we need to think a thousand times and a million times.

ADEM KORKMAZ

19.06.2013

His name is ALLAH

Writer

Adem Korkmaz

Hicran Yayınları 7

Book Series

5

Publisher Hicran Magazine

1.Publish

Kültür Sanat ve Edebiyat Dergisi

GSM: 0535 517 78 29

adem33korkmaz@gmail.com

In the name of Allah.

The most Exalted.

The Most Merciful.

I seek a refuge in Allah from the devil, who is far from the mercy of Allah by the wrath in the world and in the Hereafter.

I seek a refuge in Allah in my life and in Hereafter.

Presentation;

Allah, it is not possible to tell this meaning. If you put a pencil on the earth and gather all the people together and start saying that write meaning of Allah, they would never finish even they have an eternal life.

While this is the case, a pencil like me has put a title like this.

We can describe only with Qur'an.

He is Allah;

"And if whatever trees upon the earth were pens and the sea was ink replenished thereafter by seven more seas the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. " (Luqman/27)

That is what we are talking about.

When talking about the owner of the judgement and wisdom, we need to think a thousand times and a million times.

This small booklet is prepared to reveal the first thought.

ALLAH

It must be known that Allah is Samet. He does not need anything. Qur'an constantly tells this meaning. This is why surah of Ihlas is legendary. To give the space to Allah or time or meaning are not correct..