She hates waking up alone.

"Come to mummy baba"

I stand at the side of my bed with my arms open. She pulled herself up and wobbled a little because she's stood on an uneven surface. She falls into my arms and continues to cry.

"Shhhhh sweetheart no more tears. Mummy's here"

"Uppy" she whimpers. I lift her onto my hip so she can wrap her legs around my waist.

"Let's go get some breakfast into this little tummy"

I leave my bedroom and carry her downstairs into the kitchen where Naya and Evie are just sitting down to eat. I place Ebby down on a chair but she instantly begins crying for me again.

"Shhh Ebony. Let mummy make you some food"

"Morning baby" I added and placed a kiss on Evie's head before turning and going making Ebony oatmeal

Once it was made I sat beside Ebony and placed it in front of her.

"No mummy. Milky"she whined at me

"You can't just have milk sweetie. You need big girl food as well"

"No. Just milk"

I looked up at Naya who looked a little helpless. I stood up and quickly got her a sippy cup of milk.

"No bottle milky"

"Ebony darling it tastes the same" I told her

"Too hard" she cried

I looked at Naya again in confusion. She shrugged letting me know she was confused as well.

"What do you mean sweetheart. What's too hard?"

"The top" she said and pointed to her sippy cup. Now I understood, her sippy cup was made of hard plastic whereas bottles were much softer.

"Baby don't bite the plastic then. You don't need to bite to drink it" I explained

"Want a bottle" she shouted in frustration and threw the sippy cup to the floor.

"Ok that's enough Ebby. Corner time"

Naya stood up and lifted Ebby off the chair. She walked through to the livingroom and placed her in a corner.

"Six minutes Ebby."

Ebony knew not to fight Naya so sat sulking in the corner. If I had put her there she'd have put up an argument and tried to cling on to me.

I sat back at the kitchen table and ate my own breakfast while Ebby was in timeout.

"Evie sweetheart?"

"Yeah mom?"

"Me and your mama are gonna go to the VMA's today and grandma will come watch you two. Is that ok?"

"Of course it is. It's the VMA's you have to go" she said excitedly

"Beyoncé is performing!" She squealed

"You're just like your mama" I laughed

Two hours later I was sat in my bedroom with my team fussing all around me. My hair, make-up and nails were all being done and Naya was in the same position as me. Both of us sat in our bathrobes until it was time to get dressed.

My mom had arrived half an hour ago and was sat catching up with Evie downstairs. Ebony was freaking out because she's not used to so many people in our house. Plus she can tell we're getting ready to go out.