Walking into the hospital, she ran into Tara on her way to go visit Wendy

"Hey, Tara. How's Abel doing?"
"He's doing ok. He's fighting really hard. He's definitely got Jax's strength."
"That's good. How's Wendy? She wake up yet?"
"Yeah. I just left her room. She's watching TV at the moment. You here to see her?"
"Yeah. Is that ok? I figured she could use someone on her side at the moment. I know Gemma isn't really happy with her."
"Is anyone sympathetic to her?"
"Not particularly. Everyone's on Jax's side. Even I could think of a few things to yell at her about. But nobody could make her feel guiltier than she's probably making herself feel. So I brought her some flowers and some food from the diner. I just hope she really gets some help this time."
"Me too. While I'm thinking about it, have you heard from Jax? I left him a voicemail last night, but I haven't heard back from him and it's been a few days."
"I wouldn't take it to heart, Tara. He's got a lot on his plate right now with the club and the divorce and now Abel. I know he found something that belonged to his dad that has him a bit confused. He's just sorting through stuff right now. Why don't you go visit him at the clubhouse? Let him know you're there for him."
"I will. Thank you, Holly."

She nodded, walking away towards Wendy's room, knocking on her door before going inside.

"Holly? What are you doing here?"
"I came to see you. I brought you some flowers and a cheeseburger from the diner. I figured you were tired of hospital food."
"Well...... thanks. You don't hate me?"
"I don't hate you. I don't like you too much, but there's nothing I could say that'll make you feel worse than I'm sure you already feel."
"So basically you're pitying me."
"Wendy, you've known me for a couple of years now. Have you ever seen me pity someone?"
"Well, then why are you here?"
"You want honesty? Fine. I think you were incredibly selfish. You cared more about a few hours high than your unborn son. I know you knew about Jax's family's heart defect because Jax has it and you didn't listen. The doctor told you what issues could be brought about to the baby if you kept using and you didn't listen. You've been to multiple rehabs where they've told you what could happen to you and once again you didn't listen. Your using is a major reason that Jax filed for divorce and you know it. So, I can stand here and say things that Gemma would say to you, which she undoubtedly will if she ever comes to visit, but it wouldn't do any good. Because the only way any of this is gonna change is if you decide to change. Permanently change. Not just say you're gonna get clean and then change your mind later. Because if you keep doing things this way, you'll get cut off from Abel and Jax. I don't hate you, but I hate that you hurt Jax like this."