Chapter 7 : "That dress.."

Start from the beginning

"You're breakfast is on the table."

He picked it up, the he put his shoes on and we ran out and we headed to the school's direction.

~~~

When we arrived we sat down on our seats, then some girls came up to me and they asked

"Hey, Alice-chan~?? How come you came to school with Bakugou-kun??"

Ochako asked.

"We met on the streets."

I said without showing any emotions.

"Are you sure~??"

The girl with pink skin asked.

"Yes, pretty sure."

"Awww!!"

They all said.

"By the way, I didn't get your name. Or if I did I forgot. Can you please..?"

"Oh, sure! Don't mind it! I'm Mina!"

Said the girl with pink skin.

"I'm Momo. Yaoyorozu Momo. It's nice to meet you again!"

The girl with a black ponytail said.

"I'm Jirou. I don't think we ever introduced to each other."

The girl who said it looked really cool, and punk.

"Oh, I'm Tsuyu. You can call me Tsu."

The frog looked girl said. She looked very friendly.

"I'm Toru Hagakure! You probably can see my uniform. I'm invisible."

"Okay, this is weird. Now. What do you want to ask?"

"Are you going out with someone??!???"

They all shouted. The whole students in the class looked at me.

"No."

"That is really weird. Anyway! Wanna go shopping with us after school???"

Mina asked.

"I don't have money. I need to find a job firs-"

"Doesn't matter! We'll buy you something!"

"S-sure I guess.."

I was so confused about their kindness.

~~~

After school the girls took me to a plaza. It was huge. After about an hour they decided to buy some underwear and clothes for me. They dragged me into a dress salon. When I stepped in a dark purpleish-reddish dress caught my eyes.

"That dress.."

Ochako walked over that dress and she said

"Hey guys, I think this would suit Alice-chan very well!"

They went over the dress and they dragged me into a dresser. After I put on the dress I opened the dressers door. As I opened it I saw Bakugou walking past the shop that we were in. I changed back to my normal clothes. I wrote down the price on a piece of paper. We walked out and we went into an underwear shop. The bought me 2 sets of underwear, and I wrote down the price again. We walked out of the plaza, so I headed straight to Bakugou's house. I arrived and I cooked dinner. Just as I finished he opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Bakugou, I made dinner for you. Come here and eat."

With that I walked out of the house. Minutes later of leaving the house I noticed someone behind me. I started walking faster and the person followed me. I was about to jump up to a rooftop, but then the person held my wrist and covered my mouth. I fainted.

~~~

Hey guys! That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay and wait for the next one!Have a good day or night! Bye~! :)