"I agree we don't know each other," was all vanny said before walking out of the room.

"Yooo this bitch really wanna see the college park in me, you better get her before I do."

"Jessie let her go I ain't finna argue with her right now I just care for my girl, if she feel like we not making the right decision then she don't have Maci's best interest at heart."

"Ok guys are you ready," the doctor said while walking in with a few other nurses, preparing to take Maci into the theater for surgery.

"do we have a choice," I said before leaning over to kiss Maci on the cheeks, "I love you baby."

A week later
It's been a week since Maci had surgery and me and the girls was up here every single day just to be here when she wakes up.

Earlier today they took off her bandages and I was so happy I just was becoming scared because of how long she was in a coma, I prayed everyday for her to wake up.

My phone started ringing in my pocket; it was Toya. "Hello, yeah baby what's sup."

"Nigga ain't no what's sup it's been almost a week nick and you haven't sleep home once neither have you been home more than a hour, only to shower and go back to that hospital. I'm starting to wonder if I'm your girlfriend who's having your baby or her who may or may not wake up."

Hearing her say those words boiled my blood cause anyone with a heart would want for Maci to wake up after what she's been through.

"Ok I think you buggin I'll call you when you then come down off your high horse."

I hung up the phone because I wasn't into carrying out the argument, I had way more things to worry about. Once my seed was doing ok I could care less what she have to say.

She kept calling so I turned my phone off because I really wasn't into it or the disrespect, I wasn't going to allow it.

I sat back into the chair next to Maci's bed, "You really gonna get in trouble cause of me."

I jumped up out of my chair because I couldn't  believe it, "Mai baby Oh my God, baby, NURSE! NURSE! SHE WOKE UP."

I was so happy, so overwhelmed, I couldn't believe it after a whole week and some she finally woke up.

The nurses came running into the room, "ok we are going to need for you to step outside just so we can check and make sure everything is going alright."

As soon as I left the room I went and call Jessie to share the good news with her, I know she's gonna be happy to hear the good news.

"YO JESS Maci woke up get down here quick."

She started screaming into the phone, I didn't care because that was the reaction I wanted from her, "ok ok I'm on my way."

After hanging up from her I sent vanny a message about Maci waking up. After that day we still wasn't seeing eye to eye but she still was there when I was, we just didn't speak.

"Ok Mr.breeding you can go in now," the nurse said while walking out.

I think I might of ran back into the room how happy I was. "Hey sleeping beauty, I thought for a second you wasn't gonna be up until another week."

"Nick thank you so so much for being here," with tears falling down her face and struggling words, "the nurses told me how you was here all day everyday and I'm so happy to have someone like you, I'm sorry for all the things I said to you, I hope you forgive me."

"No no no mai baby I'm sorry, I hurt you so much and I don't deserve someone like you and I think this right here was a test and believe when I say I don't think I'll be able to live without you. I love you more than I love my own self and I never thought I'd feel for another female again what I feel for you."

A knock was at the door, "hello am I interrupting your moment," it was Toya with a bouquet of flowers. "I'm so happy your up Maci these are for you," she rest the flowers on the tray and left.

"You should go talk to her," Maci insisted.

I got up jogging out to find Toya, I didn't know where a pregnant women could disappear so fast, until I spotted her in the hallway heading for the elevator, "Toya wait."

"For what nick so I could hear how you really feel, come on my nigga I'm pregnant with your child on top of that you dragged me down here with you for what, so you could make back up with her."

"It ain't even like that, despite me and her not being together I still love her but baby I'm with you now."

"Could of fool me cause every night you down here at this hospital with her, not once have you picked up the phone and ask me the mother of your unborn child if I've eaten, how I'm feeling, or even how's the baby. Nick if you don't get on this elevator with me all you would show me is where your loyalty lies, and I promise you wouldn't meet me in that house once you get home."

"You really gonna do that to me Toya come on you know I love you why would you hold that against me knowing I can't leave."

"Oh you can't leave, well ok."

She hoped onto the elevator and I just stood there and watch the door close. I couldn't leave because I'm basically all Maci have and I'm sure she would want me by her side Toya just was gonna be something I'll have to deal with on a later date.