"It's not fair though. He was young and had his life towards something he wanted to do, he wanted to major in music and now he can't do that. I felt like we could have helped him into that but we just didn't have any time for him." Taehyung looked at his hands, fiddling with them before looking at Jungkook who was already looking at him but then he turned his head away not wanting to hold an awkward stare with his Hyung.

"Well..I'm going to my room since it's late, you all say what you wanna say. I'm out." Yoongi turned around from leaning against the wall as he started to trudge up the stairs then he heard Taehyung yell out his name which caused him to stop and turn back around.

"What is it Taehyung this time?"

"There must be something behind this! Guys...let's just try and do something about this at least! To find out what's happened we can't leave it like this..." Taehyung said and looked at Yoongi who sighed when he came down the steps after to almost reaching the top so he could go to sleep but then he stares at Taehyung with disbelief in his eyes.

"And how do you wanna do this? Again, we are not the police."

"I know we're not the police but with all of our help together, we can find out the truth that lays in the dark. I know we can all do this, I just know it." Jin shook his head of a no along with Yoongi who groaned and shook his head, disagreeing too.

"I really don't like this...I have a bad feeling and I know it."

"Same Yoongi." Jin walked over to where Yoongi was standing near Taehyung he then placed his hands onto Taehyung's shoulder and sighed.

"We all don't know about this Tae."

"But what are we going to do? How are we going to figure out his death? We don't even know where to start exactly."

"That's where you're wrong Yoongi. I know where exactly we can start."

"Like what Tae? Go to some random place or something and figure out what's left of it?"

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Jimin agreed with Taehyung as he sat up from the couch and got up to hug Taehyung as Jin moved away from both of them letting the two hug.