Chapter 1 » WWA Tour.

Start from the beginning

"So when is your hot brother and his hot friends coming back?" She asked, raising a eyebrow at me and I shook my head making a disgusted face. 

"They don't want you, Rose. And in about a week, I think." I shrugged, sitting down. 

"Oh, they want me." She winked and I punched her playfully. Rose was the only girl that has been there for me since Day 1. Most of my friends were fake and only wanted to be there because of my brother. It disgusted me how they used me for Calum so I have only five main best friends. Rose, Daisy, Josh, Tyler and Jordan. 

I've known Daisy, Tyler and Jordan since Middle School. Then Rose and Josh since elementary. 

All six of us are unbreakable to be honest. We used to always be together at school. Just us. 

Everyone tried to separate us like boyfriends and girlfriends. Or siblings or parents or other friends but nothing worked. We still stucked together through thick and thin. Through all the rumors and all the fights. 

True friends, right? 

"They wouldn't date a girl when their career is starting. Yes, they fuck hoes and ditch them but that's when their 'horny' " I laugh, remembering the conversation with the four idiots when they were talking about the girls and such. 

"Well then, they can have a one night stand with me." She mumbled and I pushed her off my bed with my foot, laughing. 

"Stop being dirty!" I laughed loudly and she started to giggle, shrugging her shoulders as she crawled back up on the bed. 

"I can't help it." Rose lied down on my bed, staring at the ceiling and kicked off her nike shoes. She sighed, fixing her ponytail. 

"What about your boyfriend Adrian? Focus on him not my brother or his band mates." She smirked, sitting back up to look at me. 

"Eh, I've been ignoring Adrian for a while. He's been annoying me. So.." Rose spoke and pointed at my camera that was all set up. 

"Youtube video or nah?" She smiled, sitting up more straight and fixed her ponytail. I shrugged, walking over to turn it on and sat back down. 

"Hey guys! Ariana here along with my bestest friend, Rose," I started off, "today we shall do some Twitter questions since I didn't have time to plan a exciting video." I laugh, unlocking my phone and scrolling through Twitter. 

'How does it feel to be Calum Hood's twin sister? x' 

"You know, it looks awesome and seems awesome but its hell. Some people use you to be his friend or to be his girlfriend. I feel like the fame on 5sos is breaking apart me and Calum's relationship with each other. We used to be so close before he joined the band and we used to text a lot but now, I rarely get texts or phone calls. So, yeah. But he's my brother." I shrugged, looking over at Rose.

*

After the video was finished, all we did was watch stuff on netflix and ate junk food until my mom came home and Rose had to leave. 

I explained to my mom what me and Niall had talked about. 

But she wasn't really agreeing to it. 

"But mom, I want to go out to Los Angeles and actually go to a concert and see Calum! Plus, its Niall's birthday!" I whined and she stared at me for the longest time, thinking of what to say to me. She sighed, rubbing her temples. 

"Fine, you can go. Who's paying for the ticket?" She asked, raising her eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Niall said that he is more than happy to pay for the plane ticket." I smiled which caused her to smile small.