I know that him and Lyric was before me and he didn't cheat on me but the fact that she keeps throwing that shit in my face and all the drama that's been happening this last week is just a lot. Like I've slowly shut down some because it's like me and Jah are still early into our relationship and this is happening.

I'm not trying to deal with a bitter baby mama and all of that shit. I'm still young and I want to have a stress free life for as long as I can. Like I can take all the shit that's going on but sometimes I be wanting to snap because I can't slap her ass.

"I hear you." Was all I said because I did

"Naw I don't care if you heard me. Anybody can hear you but do you understand? Like I'm damn near in love with you and yea I know it's early in our relationship but I do and I'm really now trying to lose you over this. While you're gone I'm going to meet up with her and set some shit straight." He said grabbing my face.

All I did was nod because at the end of the day I'm already knowing no matter what he say to her she ain't gone stop. She's apart of the bitter baby mama club and that's not something that I'm trying to deal with.

"My Uber is outside can you help me with my stuff?" I asked him seeing the notification from my phone.
Helping with my stuff he put it in the trunk before coming to the back door and pulling me into a hug.

"I really don't want you to leave but I guess I don't have a choice. Call me when you land ok?" He said

"Yea. It's only a week chill out and I'll call you to let know that I made it safe." I said kissing him before getting into the Uber and heading to meet amber at the airport

********

True to my word I called Jah as soon as I landed while Amber called Don. He was already complaining about how much he missed me and that it's not too late come back and have a movie marathon with him. He's too much sometimes

Pulling up to the hotel we get our things and head to the front desk. It was a bit of a line and I'm wondering why the hell so many people decided to stay in a hotel for this week. Was it any festivals are something going on around here? Five minutes or something close it later it was our turn.

"Hello beautiful ladies how can I help you today?" The receptionist asked as soon as we stepped to the counter

"Yo who the fuck is that calling you beautiful. Even though you are but still" Jah said as soon as he heard that causing me to roll my eyes.

"The receptionist Jah the damn receptionist. We just walked in and we have to get the keys to our room." I said sighing at his foolishness. I know I should have put my earphones in because I don't even know what's about to come out of his mouth

"Sorry about him but we need to get the keys to our room. We already paid for out room it's under Amber Love." I said

"Give me one second to look up your name to get your keys for the room." He said typing something on the computer

While he did that I walked over to the other side of the room to talk to Jah crazy ass. He kept asking me if I had to stay the whole time and shit like that. It's so funny cause he swear he ain't attached to me and all of that around everybody but he can't let me go for a week.

I could see the irritation on Amber's face as I talked to Jah and told him to hold on. Instead of saying ima call you back like I should have. When I got to Amber I was about to ask her what was wrong with her but she pointed her phone towards my face showing me the texts she had from mike. Most of them threats and the apologies.

"That Nigga is a nut. Did he not understand when you blocked him and took all of your shit out of that house it was over or the simple fact that you told him you didn't want to be with him anymore not ring any bells." I said handing her phone back to her.