Broken Souls- Lucius Malfoy

Start from the beginning

There's little thought for her wants and needs as he takes her, cock dragging against her walls and pushing up to spread her around him with force against the door as she clings, shorts gasps of air leaving her with every hard thrust, holding on for dear life, unbearably turned on and ashamed for it even as she drags her mouth over his neck, mouthing against his skin.

Her husband would never have taken her like this - would never have dared to be anything but deeply considerate for her wants and needs.

Lucius hitches himself up into her and she clenches hard as he comes inside of her without warning, hilted against the opening to her womb as he grinds her against the door.

He lifts her up without pulling out, carrying her across the room and sprawling her out on his desk with an impatient brush against the papers scattered there and she curls her back, pushing up against him, clenching around the half-hard cock still inside of her as he jerks against her with a curse.

Lucius bends over her, dragging down the hem of her dress and sealing his mouth over nipples that only hours ago had nursed her youngest son, sucking hungrily and without shame, her cheeks flushing as he pulled milk into his mouth, drinking as he rocked up against her, quickly hardening and forcing her to stretch around him as she squirmed.

He pulls back, grabbing and forcing her legs tight together as he hoisted them up, arms around them, making her tighten painfully around him as he dragged out and pushed into her with increasing roughness as she grasped at the sides of the table, aware of the movement of her heavy breasts, the way he watched her as he took her.

He pulls himself out of her roughly, dropping her legs and tugging her up into a filthy kiss before he turned her around, hips pushing up painfully against the side of the desk as he dragged the dress over her head and pushed her down, tongue pressing wetly from the bottom of her spine and up as she arched against him with a gasp.

"If you're coming to come it's going to be on my cock or my tongue," he hisses as he forces his cock back into her, making her jerk with a gasp from the new angle, hands coming up to grasp white-knuckled at the side of the desk as he dragged his hand back and let it fall with a loud smack against her rump, left hand grasping at her hip, walls clenching down hard on him with a painful drag that made him grit his teeth.

"Liked that, did you?" he groans, hips smacking audible against her with each rough thrust, balls slapping against her folds as he fucked her. "Spread out and fucked by a Death Eater, you must be truly depraved."

"Yeah," she gasps. "And what does it say about you that you're not satisfied with your pureblood wife?" She squeezes deliberately hard around him, pushing up on her toes for added depth and his grip tightened painfully on her hips and he hilted up into her and grinded painfully against her cervix as she hitched up against him.

Each rough thrust banged her thighs against the side of the desk, sure to leave bruises, nipples scraping painfully against the wood and his hands finds and grasps her hair, tugging her back in an arch as he came inside of her a second time, sticky semen splattering against her walls, and he brushed his thumb against her folds as he pulled out with a flutter of cold magic that made her jerk.

She opened her mouth to demand what he'd done only for both of them to turn towards the door at the sound of his name being called.

She finds herself yanked up and pushed under the desk, cramming herself in as Lucius hurriedly grabbed papers from the ground, throwing her dress up on a chair and his robes over it, her panties disappearing down his pocket and he dropped into the chair in front of the desk, scooting it in just as Narcissa gave a soft knock and pushes the door open.