Luke and I got some blankets and lied down in my big bed as we watched the first and second movie which both lasted eternitys in a row.

I actually really liked the movies right from the start and I might kind of fell in love with Legolas so i eagerly agreed on also watching the third part even though it was early morning already and my eyelids were getting heavy and it was hard to focus on the movie.

Somewhere through the third movie my eyelids closed because they just got too heavy to keep open.

"Are you sleeping?" I heard Luke whisper and then an adorable little giggle came out of his mouth as I didn't answer because I was almost drifting off to sleep.

Suddenly I felt Luke shifting and before I realized it he was leaning over me and pressed a kiss to my forehead as he wrapped the blanket around me tighter before shutting down the laptop and trying to sleep aswell.

~

I woke up to the smell of toast and coffee the next morning and I wasn't mistaken, Luke actually made breakfast for me.

"Wow thank you, Luke" I said sleepily as I trotted into the kitchen.

Luke just chuckled and handed me a cup of coffee before sitting down on the couch in the living room next to me.

"Luke, I think I want to tell you something" I said after a little while, I got all nervous because I was about to tell him why I was so afraid of being alone, which was a story I never told anybody before.

Luke just furrowed his eyebrows and nodded. "Go for it"

"When I was 8, I was home alone at the house my aunt and me lived at and everything was really quiet but I suddenly heard noises and I called my aunt because I was such a fearful kid but she told me to calm down and -"

I stopped for a little because the memories that came up made me tear up.

"- and suddenly there was this guy standing in my room. He was searching for my aunt because she's a lawyer and she just made his wife go to prison, but that's what I found out later...So this guy came into my room, screaming and shouting and he'd ask where my aunt was and I honestly didn't know and from then on I already hated being alone but I used to be alone a lot and another time I was all alone the guy came back but this time he didn't just leave, he actually set a fire in my aunts room while I was sleeping cluelessly next door."

I had to stop a minute to stop myself from sobbing.

"I - I almost burned alive."

Luke didn't say a thing, all he did was hug me tight and stroke my hair softly.

"I feel so sorry"

I quickly wiped away the tears and put on a brave face. "It's been a while and I'm better at handling it now but I couldn't be alone in an apartment or house for a minute for about 5 years, I used to freak out just when I thought of it. Now it's just really bad at night."

Luke nodded slightly, saying "You didn't have to tell me." softly.

"I know." I smiled a little "but I wanted to."

Luke gave me a small smile and hugged me once again before saying:"I think I now owe you the story of why i'm afraid of falling asleep."

"No, Luke, you don't owe me anything" I said, feeling a little insecure.

Luke laughed. "I know, but I really want to tell you aswell now"

I smiled at Luke and he said:"Well actually the thing i'm afraid of is waking up. When I was little terrible things always happened while I was asleep - my dad left when I was asleep, my dog died when I was asleep and my grandpa had a heart attack when I was asleep. After all that happened, I was so afraid of waking up because I always feared that something terrible happened again."

Luke sighed slightly, then he said:"But well bad things could also happen when I'm awake so that's kind of ridiculous...I just always used to blame myself for not holding my dad back from leaving us or for not being with my dog when she died and so on, it's still really bothering me. I'm basically afraid of loosing things I love while I'm not able to do anything about it."

I pouted a little, saying:"That's actually really sad and it's totally not ridiculous!"

Luke smiled a little and then he got up.

"Enough of the serious talks now, let's go over to your neighbours"

~

¡hola! sooo guys i hope you liked this chapter, what do you think of Fuke? ;)

Make sure to vote, comment & share :)

Looove to you X