"Lele, w-what happened...?"

He asked with a skaky voice.

He held Chenle in his arms, while Donghyuck held Jisung.

"Those guys...that were after Jisung and Haechan... More came after us..., and took us away..."

It was then that I saw what made them so weak. They both had tranquilizer darts in their arms.

"R-Run

"R-Run..."

He pointed towards the street out of the alley, and there were at least five guys with tranquilizer guns in hand.

Indeed, it was an ambush.

"I don't have the time, or the patience, for this crap"

He summoned a bow that had yellow electricity around it, and shot it at the five guys.

It set off a small blast that paralyzed them all, making them drop their guns.

We all followed Johnny out of the alley and back home. Renjun was falling behind, so I picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist, and wrapped his arms around my neck. He laid his head into the crook of my neck, and started sobbing heavily.

He's so scared...

We made it back home after a few minutes. Thankfully, no one was following us.

Renjun didn't let go of me though. He was too scared to let go.

Everyone was gathered around Jisung and Chenle while they slept, and Johnny angrily paced around the room, contemplating something.

"Taeyong-hyung... Johnny-hyung... I'm sorry..."

I spoke up.

Johnny stopped in his tracks, and everyone looked at me in both shock and confusion.

"Why are you apologizing Mark???"

"I don't know... I just feel so guilty about all of the stuff that's been happening ever since you took me in..."

"Ever since you took all of us in..."

Jaemin added, seeing my point.

Everyone nodded, leaving both Taeyong and Johnny with sad expressions on their faces.

"Sweeties... None of this is because of you..."

"We chose to take you in and take care of you, and that's exactly what we're gonna do. Taeyong and I would do anything to secure your wellbeing, no matter what"

Johnny was extremely serious, but he still gave us a smile.

"And besides, I wouldn't sacrifice this house for anyone else"

Everyone looked at Johnny confused, even Taeyong.

"What do you mean John?"

Taeyong questioned.

"It seems to me that where we live now doesn't welcome hybrids like all of you very kindly. So, I found a very nice place elsewhere that welcomes hybrids with warm, open arms~"

"Are you saying what I think you're saying???!"

Johnny just giggled at Taeyong's shocked expression, and nodded.

"We're moving~"