Chapter 1: The new Transfer Student

I walked towards the bus stop a good mile away from my house which isn't too bad. Once I made it there I see my friend Rosie running up to me yelling my name " Renee!"
I smiled at her and said, " Hey Rosie what's up?" She looked at me and almost started to cry. "Connor cheated on me!, I found out last night when I went to his house to give him his jacket back. I told him I won't ever forgive him. I threw his jacket at him and just ran away I didn't even let him explain" Rosie said with tears in her eyes. I gave her a hug and told her that it's going to be okay. I also explained that there's other fish in the sea than just that asshole. After I gave her a nice talk she finally started to cheer up. Then the bus came, great I thought. More people to deal with. I got on the bus after Rosie and I hear people calling me names like " emo, Bitch, whore, weirdo, Fake, Dike, and many more" I went all the way to the back of the bus and took my seat. I put in my earbuds and listened to " Hail to the king by Avenged Sevenfold" once a few more songs in my playlist were over we arrived at my high school I call HELL. Let's get this day over with I thought as I got off the bus. I headed towards my locker and got all the stuff I needed for the next few periods of classes. My first class was English Literature. I arrived to class first so I can have time to doodle in my sketchbook before class starts. Slowly but surely the class started to fill up. The classroom was full of Chatter and laughter. Eventually, the bell rang to tell students to be seated and be ready for class when the teacher entered the room. Immediately we heard a door slam open and that was our meanest teacher ever. Probably our strictest one here in our school, Mr. Haze. He came and stood in front of his desk as the students took their seats and he spoke " Ahem! As you know class we are getting a new transfer student today.," he looked at the door and told the new student to enter the room. Then that's when I saw him. He had mysterious light purple eyes with black hair and pale skin. He wore the same kind of clothes as me but instead of converse shoes he had heavy black boots that went well with the black skinny jeans he wore. Man, I thought. He looks amazing.

Then the teacher told him to tell the class his name. Then the new kid spoke with his deep accent " My name is Alexander Knight" at that moment I knew I fell over skull bones in love. I just couldn't help it. I hope he doesn't notice my face is probably flushed. The teacher then spoke " please students make him welcome and Alexander you can sit behind Renee.