Chapter 2

Chase hugs me tightly. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I reply.

I open my eyes. I feel the sweat running down my face. I take a deep breath and get ready for school. "Mr. Davenport! You need to finish fixing my twitching chip!" I say. "Bree I'm so sorry I don't have time just try to do your best in school sorry again bye!" He says getting his stuff and running away. "But!" I say before he completely goes away. "Bree c'mon hurry up I have to make a butter tower at school!" I hear Adam call. "Sorry I'm coming!" I say pushing my high ponytail away from my shoulder and getting my backpack.

I sneeze two times and run to the car where Adam sits with an old apple.

I sit down in the passenger seat and put my backpack on the floor. I put my seatbelt on and Adam drives to school.

"Adam what am I going to do with Chase?" I ask looking out the window. "Well he's easy to beat up so just fight back." Adam says.

"And his friends?" I ask. "Well that's when you are gonna need me." Adam says making a sharp turn.

"I will squish them like a little ball and you just watch and laugh." He says smiling. "But I can't beat up Chase it feels weird." I say.

He takes a bite of the expired old apple. "That does not taste good." Adam says.

I make a grossed out face and watch as Adam parks next to our school.

"Bye Adam." I say getting out of the car. "Bye." He says.

I walk to my locker and put my books in there.

I spot something on the corner of my eyes staring at me. My head turns the direction I see the figure.

Chase.

I see something in his deep brown eyes.

Something hiding behind them. Something special and it's not fear, or worry.

Something else. His friends come up to him and they start talking.

I look closer in his eyes.

What is it?

I look closer and closer until I trip.

I feel something catch me.

I look up and see a really cute boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Wow good catch." I say awkwardly.

"Oh ya well I saw you falling so I ran here." He says standing me up straight again.

"My name is Owen." He says smiling.

CUTENESS!

"I'm Bree." I say.

"Well hi Bree." He says.

I smile.

"I guess ill see you around." He says.

"Ya I think I've seen you before in Math." I say.

"Ok well then see you in math." He says waving bye.

I wave back and he walks away. "What if he's the one?" I hear a voice say making me jump.

"Oh sorry did I scare you?" Annie says.

"I'm ok." I say.

"But I think your going too fast. I mean we just met." I say.

"Well that's how I got my boyfriend." She says.

"You have a boyfriend?" I ask.

"Well sort of you see I broke up with him three years ago." She says.

"Oh." I say.

"I heard your first class is math from now on." She says.

"Oh ya I forgot to tell you. I'm surprised we have all the classes together." I say.

"Ya I mean there are so many other classes we can go to and we are together in all of them." She says.

I nod my head and smile.

The bell rings and we walk to room 37 and sit down.

The teacher Mr. Oaken comes in.

This is gonna be fun.

***MAGICAL TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL***

"Ok bye." I say.

"See you on Monday!" Annie says as she gets in to her older sister' scar.

I smile at her and walk to the lunch benches.

I call Adam to ask him where he is.

"I'll be there in five minutes." He says.

I hang up and put my phone in my pocket.

Suddenly I am grabbed and took into the janitors closet.

The lights turn on and I see nothing but one person.

One person I never ever forgotten in my whole entire life.

Marcus.