A Dance to Remember!

Start from the beginning

As you dance your friends start to watch as you start smiling more than they've ever seen you smile before. You don't even notice Alex videoing it at that moment you're lost as Katsuki starts to spin you holding your hip and gripping your hand. You didn't realise he was such a graceful dancer but it made sense with his battle reflexes.

🎵Give me reasons to believe,
That you would do the same for me And I would do it for you, for you
Baby, I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long after you're gone
And long after you're gone, gone, gone
🎵

As he spins you movement alerts you to others joining in the dance Todoroki had asked Momo, Kaminari had asked Jiro, Ochacho had asked Midoryia, as well as Mina, had asked Kirishima. As they all joined in you noticed Katsuki relax a little more you think it made him a little uneasy being the only ones dancing.

🎵When you fall like a statue
I'm gon' be there to catch you
Put you on your feet, you on your feet
and if your well is empty
Not a thing will prevent me
Tell me what you need, what do you need I surrender honestly
you've always done the same for me🎵

When the words play his eyes never leave yours as you smile at him your eyes sparkling with happiness in the setting sun. He looked as if he had never seen anything more beautiful in the world as the dance continued.

🎵So I would do it for you, for you
Baby I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long after you're gone
And long after you're gone, gone, gone You're my back bone, you're me cornerstone
You're my crutch when my legs stop moving
You're my head start, you're my rugged heart
You're the pokes that I've always needed
🎵

All of a sudden you span him for a chance to make it fun and giggled as he ducked under your before you pulled him into your arms, as you worked around the dance floor well decking giggling and smirking to the beat of the music. Swerving around the other couples who were showing the first steps in their feeling for each other.

🎵Like a drum baby don't stop beating
Like a drum baby don't stop beating
Like a drum, my heart never stops beating For you, for you
Baby, I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
Baby, I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long, long after you're gone Like a drum baby don't stop beating
Like a drum baby don't stop beating
Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you
And long after you're gone, gone, gone
I love you long after you're gone gone gone
🎵

You continued to dance with each other like you were the only two people in the world right now and nothing would ever become between you. When times were tough and you knew they maybe someday since you were training to be heroes and this itself would bring days of pain and maybe losses but you would always remember this day.

As the song slowed down he pulled you in closer as your arms were wrapped around each other your head on his chest "I love Katsuki Bakugou forever and always. No matter what shit life might throw at us. I will always love you." you look into his eyes declaring this promise to him as he looked back into your sparkling gold and purples eyes with his ruby-red ones in the fading sunlight.

"I Love You (f/n) (l/n). I swear no matter how much of a dick I am. I love you and I always will." he leans into you capturing your lips as the song dies down holding you close as the sun fades into the background just the decking lights on. You don't even notice the song has stopped for a few minutes before pulling away and looking back into his eye.

"Thank you for the dance." you smile as he smiles back not a smile that he would show the others normally but he had forgotten about their presence. This was the smile he only ever allowed you to see as you both walked to your groups to continue having fun with the others. The whole night you were glancing over to each other smiling before looking back to the conversation.

When you got into bed that night instead of the usual activities you just held each other before falling into a peaceful sleep before going home the next day. You wouldn't see him until the morning of training camp as you had plans with Alex and a coffee planned with Hoshi. However, he didn't care anymore he knew you would only ever love him. 

*****Thank you sooo much for reading. This was only a short chapter.*****

***I don't own the BNHA Characters or Picture***