001 › the licensed cupid

Start from the beginning

"uhh-"

then the bell rings, a sign that some cupids are being called, "cupid wonpil, cupid taecyeon, cupid fei- the cupid council needs you."

"we'll talk later, jihyo."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"jihyo.."

why is it so dark? who's calling me?

"jihyo, p-please.."

what's happening?

"please, wake up."

why can't i open my eyes? i can't move anything.

"i miss  you, so much."

the same pain in my chest from years ago, its here again.

"i need you."

jihyo tried to catch her breath and suddenly sat up in her cloud bed, "what was that all about?"

then a knock was heard at her room, she slowly floated to get the door, "good morning, jihyo! are you ready for your first mission?" taecyeon greeted.

right, today is the start of my first mission as a human!

"just give me five minutes more, i'll go get ready."

the senior nodded, "okay, make it quick. valentine is already waiting for you."

"valentine is going to be there?!" jihyo exclaimed excitedly.

"yes, so you better hurry up." he ruffled the younger's hair with a smile.

"okay!"

jihyo closed the door and gets herself ready, dresses nicely, brushes her long hair, and her cupid wings.

"i'm gonna miss these cupid wings for a while."

after packing, she got out and quickly flew over the cupid ruins.

there, most of her seniors are waiting, and also some of the trainees.

but, one caught her attention.

is it really valentine?!

jihyo landed softly at the cupid ruins, and nervously gave them a smile, "hello, sorry i'm late."

"cupid jihyo!" valentine immediately hugged her, "you're just in time."

suzy stepped in front of the crowd, "are you ready?"

are you ready to leave heaven again?

jihyo looked around, she sure will miss heaven for a while.

"i'm ready!"

i just need to complete my mission with park jimin and sana minatozaki- i'll be back here safe and sound, no harm can do.

she stepped in a platform, that will send her in earth.

"goodluck!"

"go get them, jihyo!"

"you can do it!"

many are looking forward to see how i go, so i need to be successful at my first mission.

"best of luck, cupid jihyo."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"omg!"

"please date me!"

"oppa!"

he plastered a nervous grin as he waved at the group of fangirls before entering his apartment.

another ordinary day.

he sat down at his bed, sighing deeply.

"i wished for someone to love me, but not like this." he whispered, "i don't need fame."

his eyes landed in a small velvet box, he reached for it and opened it- revealing a single feather.

he breathed in, the scent of cotton candy coming from the feather, made him relax.

smiling slightly, he caressed the soft feather with his fingers gently- remembering the times that he felt true happiness and love at the same time.

"someday, i'm going to see you again."