mama knows how to put an outfit together. "cute," i dragged with a huge smile.

"with help from you," she winked. "you ready to make coachella our bitch?"

"don't tell me twice," i groaned. i got up sluggishly and took her hand in mine. "hey mom, we're about to go out in the scene!"

"okay keep me updated. bring security and don't be stupid," she yelled as serious as she could get.
-
"we have to see jaden smith," y/n said without hesitation. "lenny, can your back carry two people?"

"are you ridiculous? hell no," he laughed so hard i thought he was gonna be on the verge of heart attack.

"can you at least carry jaden? he's so tired, he's been carrying coachella his back must hurt," i asked with a playful pout.

"y'all childish, get on," he insisted.

"oh word?"

"come on before i change my mind children," i rolled my eyes and hopped on.

"y/n be fucking careful," i insisted. she tried her best to latch on to me and lenny, i don't think i'd ever felt her so close to me.

she was holding so tight as if she could die, it reminded me 'listen before i go' and i hated that. i put my head in lennys strong back to make the thought go away but it wouldn't.

"hold on tight okay," i whispered to calm myself.

"no worries baby, stay calm we'll be there before you know it. here," she loosened up a little bit to hold my hand. "lenny please hurry up, please."

it felt like i was on this mans back for a year, y/n made it better for me but this was no smooth ride. we started at the very back of the sahara venue, we had to get to the front of it and that was a task. there was a lot of commotion preventing us from getting there as quickly as possible.

i stayed absolutely quiet until we got to the front, at this point i didn't even want to be in the front. "you guys be careful okay? i'll be over here."

"come here oh my god," i pleaded with a pout. i put my forehead on hers and stayed in that position for quite some time until i was somewhat okay.

things like this test ones relationship and when things like this happen it always reminds me that i'm in a 'one in a lifetime' relationship.

"thanks lo-" i began.

"you never have to thank me for something like that, your well being's mad important to me. that's before anything, always."

i simply smiled in response. i can't believe y/n is this amazing.

"ready to have some fun?" she asked with a big smile. i nodded and we entered the special area for artists to enjoy coachella. we were there with some people i didn't know and then fucking diplo showed up.

i took a double take with my mouth wide open, so discreet. "hey billie," he uttered.

"hi," i waved and payed attention to jaden. it's not that i was nervous, i just wanted to chill with my girl. okay, yeah i little nervous.