Yoongi kisses Y/N's forehead before walking towards Jimin and grabbing him by the waist, placing a few pecks on his lips

Yoongi kisses Y/N's forehead before walking towards Jimin and grabbing him by the waist, placing a few pecks on his lips. Jungkook smiles warmly at Y/N. He reaches out to hug her as she wraps her arms around his neck pulling him in for a light kiss. Both couples pull away and turn to look at each other.

Yoongi: You guys ready?

They all nod nervously. Young grabs Jimin's hand and leads him to his car. Y/N tugged at Jungkook's wrist just as he was about to put his arm around her waist.

Jungkook: Whats wrong Baby Doll?
Y/N: I'm just scared....what will my parents say after they find out that you're married? If you weren't married then the would be super happy. But once they find out that you are....what if they're disappointed in me? What if they won't support our relationship?
Jungkook: Baby Doll. Please calm down. Everything will be just fine. I'll explain everything to them, so you won't have to worry.

Y/N takes a deep breathe and nods. Finally Jungkook is able to wrap his arm around her waist and lead her to his car outside. When they get outside they turn to see Yoongi in his car already making out with Jimin. When they pull apart they see Y/N and Jungkook awkwardly entering Jungkook's car. They got the hint that they might've seen them in the act.

At the restaurant

Y/N's POV
When we pull up to the restaurant parking lot I start to feel even more nervous. I turn around to look at Jungkook in the drivers seats who looks equally as nervous as well.

Jungkook: Everything is going to be fine Baby Doll.

I nod the lean over to place a kiss on Jungkook's lips before getting out of the car.

Jimin's POV
When we pull into the restaurants parking lot I'm getting eaten away by nervousness, I turn to look at Yoongi who's already looking at me with concern on his face.

Yoongi: Baby are you alright?

I hesitantly nod before playing with the sleeves of my shirt. I feel Yoongi put his hand under my chin making me look up. Once I look up he moves my face for me to look at him. He eagerly placed his lips on mine as his hands travel to my small waist, without me knowing my hands make their way up to his neck to wrap around it. We kiss for a little while longer until I open my eyes and see Y/N about to get out of the car. I pull away and tell Yoongi. He sighs nervously then nods.

Yoongi: Remember Baby, I'll text you when it's time to come in.

I nod. I watch as Y/N and Yoongi walk into the restaurant together. I sigh then look over at Jungkook who signals me to come into his car. I nod then get out of Yoongi's car and walk to Jungkook's car. When I sit in the passengers seat I let out a sigh.

Jungkook: You think they'll like us?
Jimin: They'll obviously like you. You were
Y/N's childhood best friend. They've met you already. They know you. But I'm just a complete stranger to them.

Jungkook sighs before giving me a pat on the back. We talk about random things until I receive a text from Yoongi and Jungkook gets one from Y/N. We both turn to look at each other before nodding and exiting the car.

Author's POV
As Y/N and Yoongi walk into the restaurant they see their parents already seated at a huge table with six chairs. One for each of them. They both take a deep breathe and turn to look at each other. Yoongi feels like three seconds away from a full blown panic attack. Y/N is worried what her parents will think about her being what they call "the other woman." They both make their way to the elegant table and have a seat. Around five minutes pass of them having small talk and waiting for the waiter to come take their orders.

Mrs. Min: Yoongi where's your girlfriend? I've been dying to meet her!

Yoongi stiffens as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. Luckily for him, their mother turns her attention to Y/N.

Mrs. Min: And what about you Y/N? Where's you boyfriend?

Y/N takes a sip of water before answering.

Y/N: He'll be here soon.

Both Yoongi and Y/N send a text to their significant other telling them it's time. They turn off their phones and wait for the bomb to erupt. A few minutes later the four of them look up to see a handsome Jimin and Jungkook standing in front of them with smiles on their faces.

Mr. Min: Is that Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook?
Jungkook: Yes it's me sir. Good to see you again.

He responds with a bunny smile. Now everyone's attention turns to Jimin who looks like a cute little tomato.

Mrs. Min: Excuse me who are you?

Jimin takes a deep breathe before answering.

Jimin: My name is Park Jimin. Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Min.

He shakes their hands before taking a seat next to Yoongi. Jungkook shakes their hands as well before taking a seat next to Y/N. The married couple look at their kids in bewilderment.

Mrs. Min: Yoongi....you're gay?
Mr. Min: Y/N.....I saw on the news that Jungkook was married.

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the later update! I have exams!