"My girls" I smiled. They laughed and left out the kitchen. I grabbed the ranch and poured it over my salad. Then a fork and went upstairs to my room.

In these 16 years, I've had another kid. We named her Keionna Nicole Mill and she's 14 now. Her birthday's in January. So the first three months of the year is always hectic. Jayla and Kayla turned 17 this year and they are hella close. I love and treat Kayla as if she was my own.

She been living with us since she was 11, she told Kaden that she was tired of all the men her mom was bringing home. Yup, Jada's like 37 and still popping pussy like that shit ain't loose by now. She tried to pin another baby on Kaden too, but then her goofy ass got an abortion when she realized we wasn't going for it.

Kashmere is now 19, he moved out as soon as he turned 18. I was so sad and didn't want him to. His girlfriend Susan was amazing. This boy told me I don't want no black girlfriend, because I see the hell you put my dad through. Little does he know these white bitches crazier than us.

Layla also moved out, she lives in a dorm at Howard. She should be on her way here though, because it's summer break. I'm so proud of her. She wants to be a Lawyer, and the way her mouth set up. She has really great potential to be.

I got a job at the middle school down the street and I'm getting married in exactly 3 months. Kaden proposed to me last year.

I said yes of course, he works at this burger place about 30 minutes away

I said yes of course, he works at this burger place about 30 minutes away. It's a family business and they barely hire outsiders. I'm just glad they did hire him because the pay is amazing.

Me and his money combined bought us this amazing 2 story, 4 bedroom house. They had to share at first, but when Kash and Layla moved out they got their own room.

"Hey aunnie" Bianca busted into my room.

"Girl now what if I was naked, Where's yo momma? And hey baby" I said getting scared.

"She downstairs messing with yo husband" she came and gave me a hug. When she was leaving out, A'loni came in.

"Where Jr at?" I asked her as she sat down next to me.

"With his daddy, them fuckers drive me crazy" she said referring to Darryl and her 7 year old son.

"The girls finna leave in a bit. Wanna go annoy them with a speech!" I laughed.

"Hell yeah" Loni said getting up.

We walked in Jayla's room since they were all in there and sat down.

"MOM! MYA AND AUNTY D HERE, IM LEAVING" Keionna yelled.

"OKAY" I yelled back. Destiny got pregnant by Monte again. Yep, he went back and she ended up pregnant.

"What time the party start?" I asked.

"10" Their friend Ashley said.

"Ashley you were supposed to say now" Jayla whines as Bianca and Kayla yelled ASHLEY!

"Good we got 25 minutes" A'loni sat next to Bianca.

"Ma don't get me in trouble, but please shut the fuck up" Kayla said surprising me.

"Right, it's 10:45 and y'all been talking our damn ears off about stupid shit" Jayla said and my mouth flew open.

"For real though, y'all do this all the fucking time, damn we know. Ain't nobody finna get pregnant" Bianca added.

At this point my mouth was on the fucking floor. A'loni was laughing though. "Y'all got 3 seconds to get y'all out that door before y'all be staying here" I said.

They all got up and ran out. "Who the hell they think they is cussing at me like that" I mumbled going downstairs.

"I'm telling y'all daddy too" I yelled as the ran out the door.

"What they do?" Kaden asked when me and A'loni sat down.

"Cussing" I said and he patted his lap. I sat on him and he kissed my neck.

"They always cussing" he said

"And you just don't care" I asked

"You used to when you was younger" he shrugged

"Unbelievable" I shook my head.

There was a knock on the door and I got up to open it. "Baby!" I squealed hugging Kash.

"Hey momma" he hugged back.

"Now why you ain't been over here. It's been 2 months and Where's Susan" I popped him.

"She in the car, I just came by to give some to dad" he said walking past me. He handed Kaden something then came back to me.

"See you later ma" he kissed my cheek and left.

"Don't be staying away for too long, I be missing you" I yelled. "Hey Susan" I waved to her.

"Hey mom" she waved back and Kash pulled off.

I went back into the living room and sat down. A'loni got up and said good bye and then left.

"I love you" I pecked his lips repeatedly.

"I love you too, you know the girls gone be gone for a while" He smirked.

"Mhm" I kissed him again.

He picked me up and carried me into our room.

R.I.P to my hair