He spit out blood and a tooth.

"That all you got, emo kid?"

"You better be glad you got me instead of Declan. When he rages, you will be dead in seconds." Little did he know that Declan was on his way. Kind off angry...

Declans pov-

I got to where Bennett was. Sorry Naomi for leaving you with the child.

I was really pissed at Raymond. I climbed out the car and charged at Raymond. I could see the damage Bennett had done and is still doing. I'm proud. "Bennett, your all grown up." That made him angrier, but took it out on Raymond. Ha.

"Oh look it's the freak. I better take him back to the zoo after I recover."

Bennett stepped back, being smart like usual.

I punched him in the stomach. I punched his face over and over until he was unconscious. I heard a really violent dog in a garden so chucked his body over. I could hear the dog feasting on his body.

Bennetts pov:

I walked up to Naomi's room after finishing my book. I wanted to try reading more, just so I can understand Naomi more.

Naomi's pov;

I heard a knock at my bedroom door. "Who is it?"

"It's Bennett."

"Come in."

The door opened and I saw a smiling Bennett. It was one of his rare smiles. "hey. I just wanted to check up on you and ask to borrow something."

"Depends what that something is. And I'm fine."

"That's good. I wanted to borrow a book. And can you suggest some really good ones please?"

"Sure."

____________

For the next couple of hours we were going through all my books, which was a lot. Bennett liked the look of all of them, other than the chick flick ones, which, of course, I didn't show to him.

He sat down on my bean bag with a stack of books. He said he will come and return them and take some more. He sat there and began reading. Elbow on knee and head in Palm, slightly leaning forwards.

He pulled so many facial expressions at different parts. I chuckled at him at some point. "What's so funny?"

"That is the most expressions I have seen on your face, Frazier."

"It's not my fault! These are interesting." That made me laugh harder and he chuckled with me.

I grabbed a pencil and my sketching book. "Is it alright if I play some music?"

"Sure." I played my songs on shuffle. Most of the songs Bennett hummed too, making us laugh. I also sung my heart out to all of them. After about half my songs Bennett started to song his heart out too. He isn't too bad at singing.

I recorded him and giggled. Seriously, Naomi? You just giggled?! Unbelievable.

He looked at me and smiled, carrying on.

_______________

Bennetts pov:

I sung my heart out with her as we sat in her room.

Of course, Jordan and Declan had to walk in with me singing. God help me.

They just stared at me and Naomi. "What the f...." Declan said.

"I thought you were just coming in here for some books, Bennett, not to sing like your in a Broadway show."

"It's not my fault she has good music." I said pointing my head in Naomi's direction. I started to blush from embarrassment. Fuck being pale. It's annoying. Everyone notices the slight pinkness to my cheeks.

"Are you feeling..."

"Don't even finish that Jordan if you know what's good for you."

"-flustered?"

Declan slapped him for me. "Well," cough, "we will be going."

They shut the door and I carried on when Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time came on by Panic! At The Disco.

Naomi got a message and so did I.

Jordan: Naomi did you film him singing?

Naomi: yeah I did.

Jordan: send me it

Declan: and me

Me: I can see your messages guys

All: we know

Me: and I can see Naomi so I can easily take her phone

Naomi: I'm not mean I wasn't going to send it

Me: that's why she is my favourite

Naomi: I may have recorded it on Jordans phone....

Jordan: why did you have my phone? I couldn't find it

Naomi: it was in my room so you must have put it there...

Jordan: I...uh..I can explain....

Declan: hahaha

Me: Jordan......you better start running....

Naomi: r u gonna kill me Bennett?

Me: no, just Jordan. And Declan

Declan: what did I do?

Me: you existed

Jordan: you just got burnt by-

Naomi: a cucumber

Jordan: hey! It's my job to finish sentences

Naomi: you should see him blushing right now

Naomi: I got a picture and he is still singing

Jordan: oh that's why I can hear a screaming cat

Me: Jordan you. Are. Dead. To. Me. And. Will. Actually. Be. Dead.

Declan: Naomi, grab the popcorn

Naomi: sure will and Jordan all I got to say for your stupidity is to run before he gets to you

Naomi: actually, your too late. He is outside your room now inside from the screams

Jordan: don't you think I know that?

Naomi: you are pretty stupid...

Declan: hahaha roasted by a girl

Naomi: you get roasted by him all the time

Declan: uh.. I'm actually speechless

Jordan: hahaha...wait, WHAT? NAOMI YOU ARE SO DEAD!

Me: well you better get away from me first

Jordan: you have literally tied me to a chair.

Me: yeah cause I know you would threaten to kill Naomi

Naomi: how are u texting then?

Jordan: phone behind my back in hands and have to look over my shoulder to know I'm typing correctly

Naomi: oh right

Jordan: anyways, Bennett, why are you protecting her?

Me: because I am

Jordan: do you like her

Me: uh no...

Jordan: your blushing! Are you feeling...

Me: you. Are. Dead.

Jordan: -flustered?