C O N Q U E R E D

Start from the beginning

We're off the stage as chases me.

"Tch." He doesn't even spare me a second to breathe. I hid behind the thick stoned pillar...

But if he continues his truculent motions, he'll tire out quickly.

The dog's gone mad.

But he's not the only one who could pull off stuffs like that...

I cocked out a gun—

W-what's this?? ....My vision.. I held my head.

"You were dead the moment I sticked that knife in you anyways.. I can't believe this was too easy... I would never consider this as warm up."

His voice resonated somewhere the space.

"But don't worry, it's nothing deadly. You were just drugged." His threatening eyes greeted me exactly the moment I flipped on my left side.

Y-you've got to be sh*tting me...

"What's this? Are you perhaps.... Afraid?"

My body reflexively jumped backwards while my conscious hand used the gun against him.

Dammit! I feel numb.

"Pathetic. You can't even pull the trigger." He grabbed my hand, lowering my gun as I tremble and went stiff from the paralytic drug.

Sweat trickled on my temple.

This guy...

He's dangerous for the boss..

I must stop him right no—

Before I could even intake another oxygen, he pummels me up until I meet the solid ground.

His punches were as packed as mine...

He got no trace of hesitation.

Just like how he knew us fully, we knew him just exactly the same. So, how can we miss the abnormal change that molded him into a merciless monster?

Chrollo must've known this at least. Just what's he planning to do with this freak?? Even though I was left pitifully helpless, I found myself wagering my entire faith and trust to the leader of our troupe— That this was all part of his whole plan. All I have to do was do my best to stay alive.

"That's 24 punches straight in a row." He kneels down to violently yank my hair, forcefully lifting my head. "The situation went upside down for you huh.. I told you didn't I? I'd pay you back fairly— so please accept my outmost generosity.." He gave a vile expression that would forever haunt me.

"I can't see appreciation on your thrashed face. I suppose I should be more generous?" He banged my head on the floor.

I can't even speak back. The drug has completely invaded my veins.

"What do you mean treat you differently from Uvogin?...huh? Tell me the difference." He scoffed before sending me another punch.

I was too powerless as I'm only allowed to watch my blood splatter everywhere.

"Also..." He rose up, blatantly smashing my hand with a crashing stomp. "You used this sinful hands to touch (Y/n) before... Right mister kidnapper?"

....

"Tch. Unforgivable." He releases a low growl.

Damn Monster.

My broken bones cried as he shatters them completely.

An excruciating shout erupts from my lungs as he did the same with my other hand.

"To even cry out... You must be very overwhelmed." He finally removes his foot from my messed hand. "That was perfect to invite your friends."

Consciousness slowly left me.

"Sleep for a bit." Was the last words he said before I passed out.

Third Person's P.O.V

"You f*king pyscho!!"

"Phinks!!"

Spiders encloses around the single Kurta.

"1.."

"2.."

"3.."

"4.."

He counts them off before releasing a long sigh.

"Let's play." He brushed his bloody hand up through his hair, staining his blond locks.

They attempted to retrieve Phinks but they turn hesitant from the familiar chill.

One thing's for sure— Kurapika reminded them of Chrollo.

"Live up the title. You were supposed to be spiders..." Kurapika took a casual step and they reacted with a flinch. "Funnily, the four spiders seemed to be immobilized by a web."

They shot him a vicious glare.

"Should I put you all up into a public execution to lure him out?"

"You really are prepared." Machi snarled.

"You know I even brought a shovel with me during my fight with Uvogin." He flicked an ammo like a coin. "Yes. I always come prepared."

"F*ck you!" Her nerves snapped.

"Let's see what you got?" Franklin brings a loaded machine gun. "I'll blast you to smithereens."

"We need him alive. Boss made that strict instruction.. We've already defeated him once. We'll win again this time." Bonolenov spats.

"This is taking too long. Let's just bring him to boss now." Shizuku added.

"Easy for you guys to say." Machi growls.

"Spending those torture years to get into this moment ..." Kurapika ripped off his top, exposing the spider mark imprinted on his body. "Disgusting.." He dug his nails over his skin, scratching off the tattoo unto his chest as it bled.

"Fool. Allow us to bring you to Chrollo.."

They talked within battle zone.

"We have (Y/n)." They confidently conveyed.

"I'm not even surprised." He sighs. "But your fate remains the same. I've conquered this entire building. I'll eliminate all of you tonight. The spiders were better off working by themselves. Why bother mingling with organisations? I guess you've gone way too ambitious." His words gave them a big humiliating slap.

"Tch. Enough of this!" They all bulked up, ready for the battle.

"The night's still young. We're just getting started."

To be continued...