Chapter 1: Two friends Very Different

In 1845 In a London countryside there were two boys and girl, the taller boy had white hair, pure as snow, his eyes were full of generosity and he was always dressed elegantly, his name was Henry. The second boy was more base than Henry, had black hair like the night, a scar clearly visible on his right eye, elegant but always ruined clothes and his eyes full restlessness his name was Edward. Henry and Edward were friends from childhood and Henry from a noble family, to symbolize their bond to Edward a bracelet with a black stone. Edward was very happy to receive that item as he was a orphan and lived in istitution. The little girl he was called Sally, she was nice, kind and helpful with everybody. Sally was part of a family of sewers but despite this her parents did not miss anything. In All village the friendship between Henry and Edward was famous because one was the opposite of the other, but despite this Henry and Edward continued to be friends for the skin. Edward, however, was jealous of his friends Henry's life because he had everything he wanted, a family, a house to play in, a decent lunch a day and money to do everything he wanted. But the news of Henry that he had taken a puppy dog was the drop the made Edward's vase of patience explode. That same night, Edward sneaked into the garden of Henry's family's house secretly and strangled the puppy while he furiously repeated almost growing, "He didn't deserve you!! You had to be mine! ALL THIS HAD TO BE MINE!!!" But his cries attracted the attention of Henry's parents who caught Edward in the act and called the police to arrest him. While the policeman were carrying Edward away he only resisted and shouted at Henry "Henry! Don't let them do this to me! I had a fit in anger stronger than usual you know it is so! Henry help me you know about my tantrums please save me!" But as soon Henry tried to explain to his parents that his friend said it was true his father interrupted him saying "Henry you don't have to defend your friend..........He is a Hyde after all"