🥀Raindrops🥀

Creds to someone on Tumblr for giving me this idea! I'm sorry I forgot who it was but thank you for the idea!💕

                           🥀🥀🥀

Today was the day me and Douglas were finally gonna go on a date. It all started when we got more close with each other. We were best friends but ended up getting feeling for one another. Yet we didnt tell each other.

We decided to go to the coffee shop and do something small since we weren't really into big things.

When we were out, it started raining bad. It was common in the UK, but did it really have to rain today?

"Hey why dont we go to my place and hang out. It's not much but it's better than being out here," Douglas said smiling, laughing at the end. God that accent when he said that. And how he was so nervous saying it. It was one of the things I loved about him.

We decided we would go to his place and hang out since there wasn't much to do in the rain. His place was nice and cozy, just like mine. We put on a bunch of horror movies and decided to eat as much junk food as we can.

We were laying on the couch, cuddling. And let me tell you, that was the best damn feeling in the world. I felt safe in his arms, I felt like when I'm by him I feel safe. I laid my head on his chest, right where I could hear his heartbeat. I ended up falling asleep to the sounds of the TV playing, the low sound of the rain outside, and his heartbeat that was right next to my ear, making me feel safe every second.

                            🥀🥀🥀

I'm sorry if this was terrible this is my first time doing this lol.
Love you all a lot💕
-A🖤