meeting them

Bepp.bepp. i wake up to the noise of my alarm clock, signaling that i have to get up and get ready for my class......i have the morning classes so i had

to be up and ready by 8:00. It was 6:00 right now.

I got up and remove my night wear and hopped into my shower letting the warm water trikle down my body. I make my way to my dresser and pull out flower printed high waisted shorts and put a white crop top on as well. I put on minimum make-up powder, mascara, and some chap stick.

Looking at the clock it was only 7:00 so i decide to get some breakfast. Walking out of my house and locking the door i got into my cherry red corvette. I was really nice outside and the sun was shining so i decided to put the roof of the corvette down.

I pulled into Starbucks (white girl). I got a double chocolately chip coffee and blue berry muffin. After i got my coffee and muffin i ate it on my way to class.

The drive wasn't to long but when i entered the class there was one other boy in the room so i sat next to him.

"Whats your name love" he ask..... he had a accent as you would think being in london and all.

"Hope.....Hope Diamond" i said pausing in between my sentence "w-whats yours" i asked my voice alittle shakey.

"Liam payn" he simply said with a wide grin.