One day after another

Start from the beginning

-Flashback-

"Wow, lookie her girls here comes Ashlyn." Lissa Marks says. Her gang was Alexa White, Kimmy Gold, Tira Mills and the all time boss Bree Tanner.

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Nope, not an option." Bree said. She grabs the collar of my shirt and pushes me up against a locker. I scream in pain,but they just laugh.

After the beating they let me go. I run home, not caring about missing school. Not caring about anything. I walked into my room and set down my backpack. Tears stream sown my face. I started playing Titanium by David Guetta feat. Sia and I sung along.

You shout it out,

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

Cut me down

But it's you who have further to fall

Ghost town and haunted love

Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium

I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun

Firing at the ones who run

Stone-hard as bulletproof glass

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium

(Thanks to http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidguetta/titanium.html)

When I was done my face was wet with fresh tears.

-End flashback-

He has always been there me. I wipe a few stray tears from my face and went in to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in. After about eight minutes I hoped out and got dressed. I left my hair down and pulled on my sandals.The doorbell rung and I hurried downstairs. I opened the door to find ----- Capser. I squirm. "Can I help you?" I ask nicely.

"Ash I- I really need to talk about us." He says. I frown.

"There's not much to talk about. Casper we're best friends, but I'm in love Derrick. I want you to be happy for me. I moved on. I gave you more then three years to figure out I liked you!" I yell. I was going to say more, but Casper looks so fragile right now.

"I know.... I know where we stand now. I still want to be best friends... I won't try anything. I just want us to be best friends again." he says looking at his feet. With that he walks out leaving me speechless. I know where we stand? I shook my head. Ashlyn your going on a romantic date with your boyfriend. Get a grip. It was seven now. The doorbell rang and I opened the door to find Derrick. He had medium length dirty blonde hair, pale skin and Hazel eyes. He also has an amazing smile. He leans down and kisses me.

Our lips move and fireworks were going off. When we broke away my lips were feeling tingly and everywhere he touched was warm. "Ready to go?" He asked. I nod and we walk out and go into his car. He starts the car and we back out of my driveway. As we head to the beach I stuck my head out the window. The sun feels nice on my skin.The wind was blowing my hair around. Derrick was laughing at me.

"Hey!" I said swatting his arm. I was a six year-old at heart. We finally reached our destinaltion. We got out and I took off my dress and sandals and ran into the water. It was nice and cool on my hot sticky skin. Derrick was not in the water. He was on his phone laughing about what someone had texted him.I didn't know what to think. I decide to foget about it and played in the water. After an hour Derrick was still on his phone. I was angry adn I aproached him and plucked the phone from his hand.

"Hey!" He said looking confused and angry. I sighed and gave it back to him. This date was the worst.

-Casper's POV-

The music was way too loud. "What?' I said to the girl I was on a blind date with. She tried to tell me something, but I couldn't hear her. "What?" I asked again. She finally got up and left. I laughed. Blind dates were always like this. They ended up leaving or I ended up leaving. I had gone to about twenty blind dates and all of them were faluires. None of them was good enough to replace Ashlyn. Ash was oneof a kind . She was beautiful, vibrant, smiling, kid-like and she had the most beautiful voice. Everything about her was beautiful.

I walked out to my car and got in. I drove back to my house and went inside. My mum and step dad were in the kitchen. "Hey mum." I said smiling.

"Hey Casper, how was the date?" My mum asked. I shrugged.

"Same old same old." I said and I walked up to my bedroom. I turned on the radio and "Drops of jupiter" was playing. I found myself humming along. I smile thinking of her.

The next day

I woke thinking about the newt day. My body is getting used to being woken up at six that's when I wake up every morning. I got dressed in nothing fancy andI decide to skateboard somewhere. I grad my skateboard and head out. "Bye mum!" I said as I headed out. I skated past her house and saw her on her frount poarch. I slipped and fell.

"Casper!" She said. I was laughing and soon so was she. I hugged her.

"I 'm fine." I said. I got up and brushed myself off. "So what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much..." She said. I knew she was lying, but she didn't want ot tell me something. I let it go. It was quiet and I nodded at her.

"Bye." I said and I left and I saw her standing there alone and I left her.

-Ashlyn's POV-

Everything wasn't all right. Derrick kept texting this person rather then hanging out with me. I was scarred and I didn't know what to think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry I promised this would be longer, but I wanted to uplode again.

Hugs,wishies and kissies

-xXWhiteSoulXx-