Me: Baby calm down please let's talk about it.

Vanessa: Who did it❗️❗️❗️

I did not wanna tell her I know them Spanish bitches crazy!

She slapped me.

I felt so sorry to her, I never meant to hurt her it just happened

Vanessa: I'm giving you one more Fucking time

Me: fine

Vanessa: Fine what who is the hoe where she at???

Me: it's the girl downstairs.

She got so angry, she got her shoes and ran downstairs.

I was in shock for a minute I forgot Quannie was pregnant I had to go stop her.

Vanessa: Bitch you a sick ass hoe fucking him and you pregnant sucking on him what morals you got???? Bitch and I think you the dumb hoe who my cousin took in hoe after today you getting cut off.

I ran downstairs.

Quannie: Mike Mike what did you do!!

Quannie started crying.

Me: Man Bae chill it just happened you trying to say we over???

Vanessa: FUCK YOU BITCH I DONT NEED YOU, you need me, fuck you Imma make sure you pay for this shit, NBA my ass!!!!

Ian even gonna trip off that because I know she ain't going no damn where at all.

Right now I had to get Quannie right, gotta let her know she good.

*Stefan's POV*

I had just woke up and Stephanie was still sleeping so I went over to see Ashley and the kids.

I really ain't like vibing with her because she was no fucking good.

When I got there I saw Ashley mom outside with this kids.

Me: Hey Ms. Wright how's it going???

Ms. Wright: I'm good baby come over here and talk to me.

Me: Yes ma'am, what's up?

Ms. Wright: Why my grand babies say that got another mommy?

Me: Because they do. Ashley ain't there for these kids she gave up that right and now somebody stepped up.

Ms. Wright: We both know that girl ain't right but hearing stuff like that hurts that girls heart.

Me: Look it's not on purpose but maybe if she wanted to be a mom she would have stuck with me stuck with her family, instead of going out every night like she wants to forget that she had them. Yes we had children young but that don't mean throw them away. We had to grind, and she wasn't on that so I isolated myself from her.

Ms. Wright: I know what you mean, Ashley and Stephs dad both walked out on me, but they always came back, always wanted to make up for time lost, and it's up to you whether you wanna take her back or not.

Me: And I'm telling you right now as respectively as I can, I will not.

*Aaron*

Wassup yall? The last time yall heard from me was my rehearsal dinner, and since then things have been very heated between me and Tiff.

She kicked me out, and even when I come to see Aj she don't even look my way, but we haven't canceled anything and then again we ain't talk about anything.

Either way a nigga been feening for some pussy so I started fucking Chyna.

Yeah I know that's my cousin piece but she been wanted me and Mitch will never fuck with her again especially since she lost his jit.

I see why he hit though, that pussy where it's at, and that head game the shit.

*Peaches POV*

All day me and Mitch sat down and watched movies sat down and talked about the first day we met and the first date he ever took me on, he thanked me and he told me how much he loved me, but truth be told everything we did was on a friendship level.

I told Mitch bye and to call me if he needed me and then went home.

When I got home I saw that both Quannie and MikeMike was still home.

When I got home I heard sniffling.

Me: Hello?? Yall good?

Mike: Yeah we good we in the den.

I walked in on a petrified Quannie.

Me: Baby what's wrong???

She was silent for about 5 minutes as if she was debating on what to say to me.

Then she spoke.

Quannie: Girl I just really miss my man. He ain't call me all day! What could that mean Peach you know I ain't good with shit like this.

I didn't know whether she was lieng or not but I had to tell her something.

Me: Girl he know you over here, I'm sure he talked to his brother, he want you to be free.

*Mike Mike's POV*

I went upstairs.

I had to call Vanessa to make sure she don't fuck Quannie up.

*calling Lifeline👸*

She answered on the second ring.

Vanessa: Hello?

Me: Baby I'm sorry.

Vanessa: I forgive you baby I just don't like groupie bitches, she is going to pay.

Me: Bae it's not even worth it. You know she a hoe so don't sweat it.

Vanessa: And you know what that hoe do go with my cousin and your sister go with his brother.

Me: Bae just chill what can I do with a damn pregnant girl??

Vanessa: She pregnant? That hoe wild.

Me: Bae chill.

Vanessa: Ok Micheal just tell me what yall did and don't you even think about fucking lieng.

I ain't know what to do I felt like if I lied she would know so I might as well tell the damn truth.

Me: She sucked me up, I ate her out, nothing more nothing less.

Vanessa: Wow Micheal let me tell you this. I am a independent woman and if you don't respect me this will be the fucking end I will not take this shit anymore, on everything. Now bye I ain't in the mood to deal with yo cheating ass.

She always got mad but never left, Atleast she wasn't on Quannie case anymore.

*Vanessa's POV*

I wasn't over this shit, and I wasn't going to let that punta off easy.

I went thru my phone book and found my cousins name. Then I called.

Steven: Hello?

Me: Hi Steven this is Nessa how are you??

Steven: What's up baby?

Me: Well Imma cut straight to the chase, this girl you thinking about making your wife just sucked my boyfriends dick. I wanted to beat her ass so bad but she was pregnant so the next best thing to do was to tell you.

Steven: Hell nah I knew she was like that but damn.

Me: Stefan has house cameras right?

Steven: Yeah why?

Me: Because my boyfriend is Peaches little brother.

Steven: Hell nah that's crazy, you think Peaches know? and thanks Nessa Imma deal with it though.

Me: Anything for you, and no she wasn't even there and no one in this family is a fool.

I hung up.

Then I texted Micheal

To: LOML💘

You're gonna wish you never met her, gn😝

That'll show that nigga.