Chapter 2: New friends

Start from the beginning

Everybody started asking me random questions starting from Nayeon.

"How many exes do you you have?" Nayeon asked.

Should I answer this?

"Hm...One" I answered.

Next was Jeongyeon.

"Boy or Girl?" She asked.

I can't lie to them can't I?

"Girl" I simply answered

They all gasped and looked at me with a shock face...Did I say something wrong?

"Thank goodness! I thought you were straight! We're all gay here!" Nayeon said.

Sooo.....they're all gay? That's good.

"Oh...that's nice to hear." I said and smiled.

----------

Seulgi's POV

Nayeon and Jeongyeon or the 2yeon left me today. They said that they will be meeting up with their friends today.

I'm alone in my house with a sleeping Hyungi on my lap.

"I'm bored Hyungi...Let's go outside. It's really boring here. Let's go boy!" I said to the dog.

I walked Hyungi to the Park. I didn't use my car today. Makes me miss her.

"Hyungi...Do you...sometimes think about Joohyun?" I asked the dog and just received a bark from the dog.

I scratched Hyungi's fur and it reminded me of the times Joohyun would run her small fingers down my hair. I miss her soft touch. I miss...her.

Well...until now I haven't thought of dating someone else unless it's her.

"Joohyun-ah, I miss you so much!" I said as I lay down on the ground.

I looked at the sky and thought of looking for her but I suddenly drifted to sleep.

-----------

I woke up cause kept licking my face. I wonder why.

I was about to stand up when Hyungi suddenly ran away.

Where is he going?

"Hyungi!" I shouted as I was running to catch my Dog.

I lost sight of Hyungi. God, where is that dog?

I was still looking for Hyungi until accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I apologized.

"Seulgi?" She mentioned my name.

It was just Nayeon.

"What are you doing here Nayeon?" I asked.

"We were about to go home. We're done meeting up with Dahyun's friend. She's really gorgeous, Seul!" She said.

"Yeah...okay...I still don't care. It's not like I'm gonna date her anyway." I said and continued searching for Hyungi.

Nayeon's POV

Seulgi's really a hard-headed kid. I didn't tell her to date Dahyun's friend...I just said that she's gorgeous.

Every time I tell her to go on a date she answers me with a "I don't want to go on dates unless it's her, Nayeon." I don't even understand what that means.

Whoever this "ex girlfriend" of Seulgi is...I think she's really special.

"Annyeong unnie." Chaeyoung said and patted my shoulder.