"If I didn't no any better, I would have said you sounded just like Ironhide for a moment,"

The car chuckled, "And good morning to you too l'lady, we heading of know?"

Alex shook her head, "Not yet, I need to let Jazz Jr stretch his legs and do his business before we head off." Alex paused for a moment as she opened the drivers door, "If that's alright with you of course,"

It was almost as if the car shrugged, "So long as the l'guy doesn't go about his business in my interior, we all good."

Alex struggled to hold back her laughter, "that's good to hear,"

And with that she reached out to were her beloved feline jumped into her awaiting arms, snuggling with her for a few seconds, before he jumped down and wondered of into the trees. Should Alex been worried he might wonder off? Maybe. But Jazz Jr was a very loyal cat, he would never leave Alex. Plus they were in a huge garden that belonged to the hotel she had just left, so Jazz Jr was safe.....ish.

Just don't go chasing any snakes little fella

With a deep breath she turned to Jazz,

"While he's of exploring, shall we go of into the gardeners?"

As if to answer, Jazz started to transform into his bipolar form. And it was a good thing they were far off from the hotel, away from any neighbors, AND surrounded by still fully leaves trees.

"Sure. We not gonna leave any time soon so why not."

"Cool," Alex made it to steps before she had a sudden flashback and turned back to look up at the not to big, but still big enough transformer behind her, "but let's watch were we step huh? Don't want a repeat of Sams garden disaster hmm?"

Jazz laughed nervously, "So that was included in the film I guess?"

Alex nodded with enthusiasm as she lead Jazz into the depths of the garden, "Ohhh yes. And people got a good laugh at watching you guys attempt to hide from Sams parents. I mean seriously, how did Optimus think leaning against the side of the building would hide him? He's huge for primus sake!"

Alex nearly tripped as she struggled to control her laughter, "And when you and Bumblebee were just crouching on the patio, ha ha! That was just priceless!" She then pointed a finger up into the air as if to make state a fact, "And don't get me started on when Ratchet walked into the electric cables! Oh that's just as priceless!"

"Well good to know we're liked by some humans."

"Yep. You have no idea of how many fan groups you autobots have," and decepticon fan groups but I''ll keep that to myself

Having now found themselves at the very centre of the garden, Alex breathed in deeply as the various scents of flowers filled her nose. Her attention being immediately drawn to the roses. Colours ranging from classic red, yellow, white to a pretty pale pink all catching her eye. Alex brought her head down as she got a stronger scent from the flowers,

"Oh the roses sent is so breathtaking," Alex glanced over to where Jazz sat patiently, "Do you like them Jazz?"

"Umm, the ones you humans have categorised as 'lilies' are my favourite I think,"

Alex glanced over to look at the lilies by Jazz's pedes, their gentle pink colouring contrasted against Jazz's silver frame. It left Alex in deep thought as she looked over his frame,