Noah • You getting a golden buzzer

Start from the beginning

"So how long have you been dancing?" Amanda questions us. I look over to catch Bella's gaze gesturing her to answer this question as I answered the other.

"We both have been dancing for about 5 months. It's something we took on recently." I bite my lip and nod. I watch the judge's eyes widen at our confession.

"Well go ahead." Simon points at us, begging us to begin. I take one last glance at Bella, nodding before walking to the back of the stage, waiting for the music to come on.

As soon as the music turns on I can hear a bunch of 'Woos' in the audience letting a little smile creep onto my lips. I begin to move my body to the dance and movement we rehearsed letting my body flow with the music.

(I can't explain the dance so here's a video, your the one who's got their hair in a ponytail. Bella is the one with Timberlands and short hair)

Noah's POV:

Straight after we'd performed and got the golden buzzer we hugged each other so tightly. I can't believe we actually did this, it was like our dream and it was really coming true.

We decided to sit down and watch the others acts backstage as we celebrated. None of them really caught my eye until I saw two girls walking on stage, they looked about our age.

"I'm curious how they will do.." Jacob questions, the crowd screaming after they introduced themselves. "They seem popular already" He jokes..

"I wonder what they are actually going to do." Jake retorts, resting his chin upon his hand. I nod, pressing my lips together. Once it was revealed we looked at each other, smiling. "Ooh they are dancers!"

"Let's stop talking and watch them." Tom requests as we all agree with him. They were really pretty and I really hope they do well on this show.

Woah.

Is all I can say, they were so incredibly talented, I'm not even kidding. The way that girl Y/n can move her feet is unbelievable and she even interacts with the audience. She was pretty and talented?

I'm definitely going to try talk to her later.

"They are amazing dancers! They better get through" Tom laughs. Falling backwards into the wall as he does so.

Your POV:

After we finished performing all the judges begin to stand up, the audience clapping like their was no tomorrow. I wipe the sweat off my forehead before hugging Bella tightly. We'd done it.

"You are telling me you started dancing only 5 months ago?" David asks, his eyes wide in astonishment. We laugh before nodding in synchronization. "Because we all have to agree that was incredible! Especially for your age!"

"I have to agree with David, that was absolutely amazing. The way you can just dance like that is so shocking and unbelievable!" Alesha adds smiling at us both as we hold each other's hand.

"I don't think I've ever seen such young girls dance like that! It was astonishing girls, you smashed it tonight." Amanda adds more on after Alesha giving us a thumbs up, making our smiles even wider. I can't believe they really liked our performance!

"I have to be honest girls, you are both such talented girls and I believe you may be some of the best young dancers I've ever seen." Simon smiles at us. But we were so concentrated on the nice feedback we didn't realize Ant & Dec had walked onto the stage, standing right next to the judges desk. Once we realized our mouths fell wide open, tears falling from our eyes as they press the golden buzzer.

We got the golden buzzer?!

|| Another Time Skip ||

°Backstage°

After we got off stage, I wiped the tears from my eyes. I can't believe this actually was happening to me. I was crying my eyes are, tears streaming down my cheeks in joy. I suddenly paused crying when I felt a hand on my shoulder and by the size of the hand I knew it wasn't Bella. I turn around to see a random boy, a bit taller than me because I'm VERY tall smiling at me. "Hey?"

"Hi.." He huffs in one breath, almost awkward to talk to me. He smiles once again, as my heart flutters. "I'm Noah.."

"I'm Y/n." I smirk to him, not letting my eyes leave his. He was very cute, and I couldn't deny it.

"How about you celebrate with us? We also got a golden buzzer so?" He asks, fiddling with fingers nervously.

"I'd like that.." I calmly say, my eyes smiling as well as my lips. It was only a small smile but it was sincere.

°°°°°°°

Aw this actually took foever
Make sure to message me your requests and they will take a while.

No Fallin' today because I spent 2 hours writing this 👍 (actually finishing it, id spent maybe 1 hour with the idea and the beginning)