Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

When he didn't see me responding he have a tight squeeze on my hands saying "Al?" Bringing me back to reality.

I lashed my hands away from his grip "HOW FUCKING COULD YOU LUKE. HATE YOU? WHAT? DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LOVE YOU. FUCKING HELL LUKE YOU LIED TO ME YOU SAID YOU WERE CLEAN. YOJRE A FUCKING LIAR."

A few seconds later guards were coming towards as asking me to calm down or they will have to send me out. "OH IM FUCKING LEAVING. AS FOR YOU LUKE, YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME THE WORST THING IS A PERSON I LOVE THE MOST HAS LIED TO ME YOU SAID YOU STOPPED THE DRUGS LUKE." I said slapping his facing causing it to move to the right.

He looked at me, there was a red mark on his left cheek. "I love you Al, I always have and I always will." "YOURE A FUCKING MONSTER." The guards came running to me trying to drag me away but I pulled away from their grip. "I'M GOING OKAY." I looked at Luke "I NEVER WANT TO FUCKING SEE YOU AGAIN." I shouted one last time. He chose to ignore me.

"I love you Alex" and with that he got up out of his seat and made his way back to his cell.

I looked around the room and noticed that everyone was staring at me, all giving different looks, some were disgusted some were out of pity but to be honest I couldn't give a single flying fuck.

As soon as I got my belongings out of my locker I ran to the train station so I could go home, as I was walking home it started to rain, so I ran all the way over to my house.

I was about to unlock my door when a thought came across my mind. I shoved my key back into my pocket and ran next door I banged on the door waiting for someone to open. It was Beau. "Alex what's wr-" I didn't let him finish, I pushed him aside and ran to Luke and Jai's room. Jai was in there playing FIFA.

"YOUR FUCKING BROTHER IS IN PRISON AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS PLAYING FIFA. HOW ABOUT FUCKING VISITING FOR ONCE JAI" "what? I'm so-" I sighed. "Its fine I'm sorry. I had no right to say that. He's a fucking monster anyways." "W-what?" He asked. "I'll let him tell you himself but I need to find something." He walked out of the room closing the door.

Right where to start?

~

It's been about half an hour and Luke's room was tipped. No I didn't do it or of anger. I did it to find the syringes. But I couldn't fucking find them anywhere. I pulled my hair in frustration. Where could they fucking be?

I cleaned their room up back to the way it was and made my way out. As I was at the front door Jai called my name, I turned and saw tears in his eyes. "H-he said he ran her over" I ran over to him and hugged him, letting him cry on my shoulder, rubbing his back. "Shhh its okay Jai we can get through this okay" he pulled away and I went to wipe his eyes but he slapped my hands away. "No." I gave him a confused look. "You left him when he needed you the most. You're supposed to love him, care for him no matter what and what do you do?You fucking leave him."

"Jai I'm so-" You're no longer welcome here." He spat pushing me out of the house.

I ran to my own house slamming the front door "honey what's wr-" my mother went to ask but I pushed past her and locked my self in my room, sliding down against the door on the floor crying in my hands. Everything was perfect, I had the most caring boyfriend in the world, the bestest friend you could ever have and a loving mother. Why did everything have to fuck up?

~

I woke up the next day by my phone ringing. I noticed that I fell asleep on the floor by my door. I sighed. Not bothering to check caller id I answered my phone. "Hello" "Hey Al we need to catch u- what wrong?" He said, he must've known I was upset by the sound of my voice. "N-nothing" I tried to say but I just ended up crying. "I'll be over in 10" "t-thank you Ben".

About ten minutes later I heard knocking in my bedroom door. "Al its me" 'Luke used to call me Al' I thought making me cry more. Ben came running in, his eyes softened at the sight of me and he ran over to me holding me. "Shhhh what's wrong baby?" After five minutes I told him the whole situation. "Shhh its not your fault. They're all dick heads if they hate you." He said pulling me onto his lap kissing the top of my head. "T-thank you" "anything for you" he said moving a strand of hair out of my face.

I noticed I was still in Luke's jumper but for some strange reason I didn't want to take it off. No matter what he did it still made me feel safe. "Come on let's watch a movie. What one do you want to watch?" "Lilo and stitch." "Really a kiddies movie" he said giving me a strange look. "Okay then" he said going downstairs to look for the DVD.

Luke wouldn't care If I liked disney movies. He always knew what to do whenever I was upset, no matter what time of the day it was he would always come over with blankets, chocolate, ice cream and Lilo and stitch and we would just cuddle together. He even did this before we started dating when we didn't hate each other.

Push those feelings away Alexandra. He hurt you. He doesn't care.

I sighed. If only it was that easy.

Looking outside the window i noticed it was a sunny day, me and Luke had plans a couple of weeks ago before he was arrested to go to the beach but the weather was so horrible. It would have been a good day to go today.

I started to think about all these things we were going to do together, we were going to travel the world, see lots of different things, my whole plans of the future included Luke. No what?

Oh Luke you have no idea how much I hate that I love.

The end.

~ this is really the end, an epilogue will be posted soon.